Rooted Samsung J 7 keeps Restarting After Hard Reset

• Replies:2
Zara BIB
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 8, 2017, 11:39:48 AM via Website

Hi,
I've just rooted a Samsung J7 Prime G610F using Odin. Primarily because I wanted to recover some deleted files in the internal memory. I succeeded after many times (one click root etc... didn't worked).
Anyway now I've another problem. My phone didn't recognize the pin to unlock. Then I made a hard reset but now the phone keeps restarting!
Please any quick solution to fix this mess?
Thanks in advance

Zara BIB

Sep 11, 2017, 1:05:41 PM via Website

Ok guys. My previous post didn't seem interesting.
I'll try again with this one. Hopefully I 'll get an answer.

Iimage've downloaded the stock firmware to recover my phone but Odin failed. It stuck and didn't want to go in download mode.
I've read that it could be that Odin doesn't recognize the file inside the archives. So I've removed the .md5 extension and extracted the recovery image and finally put it in a new archive (recovery.img.tar)
When I flashed again with Odin I only loaded this archive and it reset my phone. It switched on normally.
My question is,
Should I load also all the files (BL, Cp, CSC, Home CSC) inside the stock firmware to recover my phone totally to its original Samsung firmware using the same method as above (remove md5 extension etc..)?
Also I need to say that neither Kies3 nor Smart Switch are working. My phone isn't recognized.
Please help me to get out of this nightmare!

Zara BIB

Sep 17, 2017, 11:24:04 AM via Website

Please guys! Any reply?