Streaming Movies on Android with Popcorn Time

• Replies:4
Affan Vohra
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 19, 2017, 2:10:07 PM via Website

I have been using Popcorn since a while now, but after going through the web my major concerns are on how to torrent and use Popcorn time which is based on BitTorrent client safely and anonymously. I have been using Popcorn time on my Android and Windows, so I need a much secure VPN for my need, IDK whether I should trust the free VPN service provided with it, any suggestions for a VPN which is easily configurable on Android.

Deactivated Account

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 30

Sep 21, 2017, 4:31:47 PM via Website

I use Nord VPN premium service on my Galaxy S7 and Popcorn time works flawlessly even on HD video and not get disconnected. Cyberghost is also a good option for free but the drawback is that it gets disconnect after every 3 to 2 hours and buffers on HD videos.

If still, you want to check more options so I find this article informative related to Popcorn time VPN useful options.

Affan Vohra

Wendell Hill
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 5, 2017, 10:35:51 AM via Website

Hello, Affan Vohra, Great! I am also using popcorn time, and I am Binge Watcher. I had Only two hobbies love to travel and watching movies. While traveling, I don't want to miss my favorite tv show that why I use VPN for Popcorn time and Netflix. I am using paid version because I can't rely on free VPN because it is limited. I am sharing with you check it may be it will be helpful for you. www.reviewsdir.com/best-popcorn-time-vpn

Joanna Grace

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 18, 2017, 12:43:25 PM via Website

Hi Affan its very very simple! Popcorn Time is almost blocked everywhere but you can easily access by using popcorn time vpn for streaming movies and shows. I would prefer to stay away from free vpns because they are not reliable enough and doesn't use strong encryption protocols. I have been using popcorn time with purevpn and so far its doing great for me. Hope this helps.

Source: vpnranks.com/best-popcorn-time-vpn/

Regards

— modified on Dec 18, 2017, 12:43:43 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 23

Jan 3, 2018, 10:36:06 AM via Website

also use this servise