Best source for learning android development using android studio?

• Replies:2
Inwizards Incorporation
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 27, 2017, 10:00:24 AM via Website

Hello! I'm a software engineer and entrepreneur. I recently left xamarin because of the enormous amount of issues that i came across with it, and would like to develop my app with just standard native android. I have some minor experience in Java, and I used android studio in the past developing libgdx games, although this was a few years ago.

Where would be the best place to get a full starters course/tutorial? I'd like to include everything from android studio, android api's to the publishing etc. I noticed udemy has a course for this but it was released in 2015. Would that still be accurate to use?

I'd greatly appreciate any response! I look forward to jump into the [Android Development Company][1] and community !

Mehdi Aryan
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 29, 2017, 6:51:18 PM via Website

Hello,
I am also a new android developer and I started by reading lots of books. In my opinion, the best book that I read for a beginner is "Android Programming: the big nerd ranch guide". It gives a good overall understanding of different parts of Android and I think it's much better than just tutorials.
Cheers

Appbazooka App
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 6, 2018, 11:20:17 AM via Website

Hi ,
We at appbazooka have prepared a free PDF providing a step by step tutorial on how to develop your first Android App. Please message us in our Facebook Page Appbazooka will send you the free PDF copy link

If you still have doubts pls message us on our facebook page will be able to help you any time

Laura Declerck