Suggest the best communication tool for business?

• Replies:11
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 27, 2017, 3:17:08 PM via Website

Compare the available communication tools in order to choose the right choice for my company.
For Example Security, Pricing etc features list.

• Forum posts: 2

Sep 28, 2017, 3:10:04 PM via Website

Plenty of communication tools available in an internet market.

I listed some of the top communication tools are:

Contus Fly
Slack
Hipchat
Apphitect IM solution.

Jack Smith

• Forum posts: 3

Sep 29, 2017, 4:51:28 AM via Website

There's a lot of communication tools available for business, example would be Podcasts, Private, Group Messaging, & Chat Tools, Gamification, Social Intranet Software

Jack Smith

• Forum posts: 137

Oct 3, 2017, 7:14:43 AM via Website

hike and vibe are good in annimation and i doesnt fail to impress us .. try that ....

Jack Smith

• Forum posts: 26

Aug 22, 2019, 9:14:21 AM via Website

Business automation is a partial or complete transition of stereotypical operations and business tasks under the control of a specialized information system, or hardware and software complex. As a result, the release of human and financial resources to increase labor productivity and the effectiveness of strategic management. Automation is usually carried out in two directions: Automation managemart of the main business processes and automation of supporting processes such as accounting... Have you automated any of these spheres?

• Forum posts: 173

Aug 22, 2019, 11:45:22 AM via Website

Normal phone calls or calls over Whattsapp, Viber and similar. Cheap, free and the number of information that can exchanged in a 2 minutes direct talk is much larger and accurate than what can be typed in the same time.

• Forum posts: 7

Aug 22, 2019, 12:18:54 PM via Website

slack considered to be more safe and protected

• Forum posts: 38

Aug 23, 2019, 7:23:16 AM via Website

Vibe
WhatsApp
are those tools which you can use anytime from anywhere.