- Forum posts: 2
Oct 4, 2017, 4:14:07 PM via Website
Oct 4, 2017 4:14:07 PM via Website
I have a rooted Galaxy Tab A (2016) with S Pen 10.1. SM-P580. Running 6.0.1.
I have a couple of issues I can't get past.
First problem :
Whenever I restart my tablet there are a few changes that always occur. They are :
- Screen timeout goes back to the default 15 seconds (although I have it changed to 2 minutes)
- Keyboard goes back to the default one (from my chosen SwiftKey to Samsung keyboard)
- In "notification access" everything goes to "off"
- In "Accessibility" and "Services" everything goes to "off". Each time I need to manually turn them back on, one by one.
It can be quite annoying to always have to change everything back at each reboot. It even happens even if I don't reboot but leave the tablet on for a few days.
Does anyone know what to do, to make my preferences stay??
Second problem (more importantly) :
I can't find an application that would make the SD card the default storage (this option does not exist in the tablet itself).
As it is now, if I want to download music or movies I can't. Because with the 16GB (and almost full) internal memory it's not enough.
Anytime an application has been updated it goes automatically to the internal storage so I have to keep moving them back manually to the SD card, if not the rest won't update since not enough space.....
I have 1,3 GB left of free space on internal storage and 97GB on SD card.
So I have a fancy tablet and a big SD card but can't download anything!
I have tried a few SD applications but they just don't do the job. And some of them don't even recognise that I have a SD card.
Does anyone know of an SD card application that would do the basic work of :
- Make SD card default storage.
- Be able to move applications to and from SD card.
- Automatically move recently downloaded apps to SD card.
I would be most grateful for any help I can get!