- Forum posts: 2
Nov 3, 2017 7:21:03 AM via Website
Nov 3, 2017 7:21:03 AM via Website
Following the launch of Super Mario Run, Nintendo finally brought their Animal Crossing series to iOS and Android devices. Originally, this game is for console only but last year, the company announced that they are going to develop a mobile version. And at last, you can download and play it. The game will follow the rules of the previous releases. Players will be given a character that moves around a village in real-time and performs tasks like fishing, planting, collecting items, and socializing with other villagers. Since there’s no definite objectives, users just roam around and do activities as they like. Let’s learn how to play Pocket Camp on PC. But before proceeding, here’s a simple guide to download Animal Crossing on your devices as it’s only available on Australian region for now.
- Find an APK version of the app and download it using your mobile phones.
- Go to your downloads and click on the APK file.
- When your prompted with a message asking for permission on installing, click “Install”.
- Sign out of your existing Apple account.
- Head to the App Store and search for any games. A pop up will appear asking you to sign in to your account or create a new one. Choose “Create a new one”.
- Fill out the information needed and set your country to Australia.
- Once done, find Animal Crossing: Pocket Games and install.
After downloading the game, you can use the following methods to run Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on PC.
Using a mirroring application
The easiest way to send your gameplay on PC is through the use of mirroring applications. One good example is ApowerMirror. This app is developed for Android and iOS users. And it supports both Windows and Mac PC. With this, you can stream your mobile contents like music, videos, pictures, and even games. The app allows you to cast multiple devices thus, you can display two or more screens to your monitor. What makes this app better is you can control your Android device with your mouse and keyboard. Plus, you have a built-in screen capturing tools like screenshot, screen recorder, and whiteboard marker. Follow the steps below in order to play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on computer.
- On your browser, search for the official website of ApowerMirror and download the software. Run the installer and once done, launch the desktop version. Before connecting, make sure that your phone and computer are connected to the same WiFi network.
Connect your devices.
- From the Google Play Store, find the mobile version of ApowerMirror and install the app.
- Open the program and click on the blue button from the bottom of your mobile screen.
- Upon clicking, your phone will scan for the existing devices under the same network.
- Choose Apowersoft with your device name inside a bracket.
- To enable the control from PC function, connect your device using a USB cable.
- First, open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of your iPhone/iPad.
- Click on “Screen Mirroring” for iOS 11 and “AirPlay Mirroring” for iOS below 11.
- Press Apowersoft to begin streaming.
Play Pocket Camp
Open the game on your device and start playing. You can see the capturing tools from the side menu.
Using an emulator
Nox App Player
Another way to play Animal Crossing on Windows and Mac is by utilizing an emulator called Nox. This program enables computer users to own a virtual Android of any kind. And it is capable of running applications and games. The program operates under Android 4.4.2 Kitkat kernel which is familiar to almost all mobile users. It has its own Play Store where your games can be downloaded and installed. Without further ado, here’s how to get your Pocket Camp on PC.
- Set up Nox App Player. Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- Download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Using your browser, get the APK version of the game. If you have it already, simply install it via Nox App Player.
- Once finished, you should see the game on your virtual device. Open it and when asked to download game data, allow the app and wait until it’s done.
- After some time, you can play your game already.