Veyron vs I8 Drift Simulator

• Replies:0
blash wick
  • Forum posts: 57

Nov 14, 2017, 6:53:06 AM via Website

Welcome to the racing world where you play as I8 driver as well as Veyron car driver in this Veyron vs I8 drift simulator. You can drive your favorite car like Veyron and I8 in this racing simulator. Burn your car tyre on different racing tracks in lovely environment like beautiful city, dark forest and desert. Drive your favorite car in this racing simulator and win the race in limited time. Perform different tricky stunts in the city while drive your favorite sports car.

Veyron vs I8 Drift Simulator is amazing game for all drift lovers and sports car fans. You can drive your dream cars and feel the speed on racing tracks. Veyron car is powerful engine car which is used for drifting and racing on different racing tracks in beautiful environment.

GAMEPLAY:

VEYRON VS I8 DRIFT SIMULATOR is racing game with interesting gameplay where you ride your dream car like Veyron and I8 are ready to blast this racing simulator. This racing simulator is full of fun and thrilling missions. The gameplay is easy to understand and play. You can drive Veyron as well as I8 in this racing game. Burn your car tyre and move fast as you can in this stunning simulator. This racing game is designed for all who loves drifting and racing games. You can choose your favorite car to win the race. The gameplay is very interesting, if you choose Veyron car than your rival car is I8 or you select I8 than your rival car is Veyron and then you can race against them. Thrilling missions are ready to blast the game in gaming world.

VEYRON VS I8 DRIFT SIMULATOR FEATURES:

• Play as drift car driver and win the race
• Choose your favorite car like Veyron as well as I8
• Different lovely tracks like dark forest, city & desert
• 3D Graphics with realistic environment
• Additive gameplay and smooth car controls

Veyron vs I8 Drift simulator is specially designed for all Veyron car lover and I8 car drift fans. Get ready to drive high performance cars and make them drift at high speed in racing tracks which are designed specifically for drift racing game. Improve your racing and drifting skills in this drift car simulator. Win the race in limited time in different tricky tracks.