Good Teacher vs High School Gangster

• Replies:7
Rubica Julie
  • Forum posts: 24

Dec 13, 2017, 12:13:01 PM via Website

Start a new life with Good teacher vs High school gangster as a sweet and loving teacher. Make your dream come true and become a high school teacher. Teacher who can teach the students with zeal and can punish them on their misconducts and naughtiness. She/he is responsible for class management and class control. This game gives you 4 options to choose from the given two experience teachers (Janifer & Smith) or from the two young bloods (Susain & Jecob).

You will be the teacher in the class and you will be the one who control the class in this Good teacher vs High school gangster. Students will be fighting in the class and also will be disturbing the class environment. Make sure they don’t make the class like Fish market. You can punish the student to stop them do all of this. Make sure you judge the right student who is responsible for all of this misbehavior other vise you will be losing the mission and make sure you do it on the right time.

Game play:

Good Teacher Vs High School Gangster is amazing game with interesting gameplay where you play as good teacher and controls the student with the help of some strictness during the class. Don’t be an Evil teacher or a spooky teacher. Be a good teacher and make sure your class is also as good as you are. Students will run from the class to bunk the class you need to find the student from the school and bring them back to class.

ShrutiSane
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 12, 2018, 12:34:03 PM via Website

The good teacher is always good for the students. It is necessary to have the good teacher who can take care of her students and take responsibility of their study.

Mesko Bilky

Mesko Bilky
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 13, 2018, 2:25:41 AM via Website

Yes, that's right. 100% agree with you. The teachers play an really important role with students and their study at the school.

Imee Luew
  • Forum posts: 55

Feb 13, 2018, 4:44:47 AM via Website

Can good teachers play disciplinarian too? I mean they won't be that evil.

Kathy Jaime

Kathy Jaime
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 13, 2018, 4:54:51 AM via Website

Imee Luew

Can good teachers play disciplinarian too? I mean they won't be that evil.

I assumed you're still a student Imee? Good teachers can be disciplinarians too. They don't have to hit the kids to be disciplinarian. They may sow fear but not that it will hurt the kid.

Imee Luew

Imee Luew
  • Forum posts: 55

Feb 28, 2018, 9:51:31 AM via Website

How I wish you're my teacher. :)

Maye Camus
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 1, 2018, 1:44:41 AM via Website

Teachers should be good teachers or else students will never learn.

ShrutiSane
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 15, 2018, 8:14:58 AM via Website

The teacher always thinks good about their student. Yes sometimes it happens they become rude but it is necessary to do these things for the growth.