Whatsapp doesn't save images into gallery

• Replies:5
Murigipudi Revanth
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 21, 2018, 3:30:31 PM via Website

Hi, I'm using Moto g4 plus, I generally use whatsapp web application on my computer and send photos and videos to my friends from whatsapp web itself. These get downloaded onto my gallery in my phone too when I send via whatsapp web.

But from the past few weeks, my phone isn't downloading any media sent via whatsapp web. It's driving me insane. Any help please?

AC&MM

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jan 21, 2018, 3:41:54 PM via Website

Murigipudi Revanth

Hi, I'm using Moto g4 plus, I generally use whatsapp web application on my computer and send photos and videos to my friends from whatsapp web itself. These get downloaded onto my gallery in my phone too when I send via whatsapp web.

But from the past few weeks, my phone isn't downloading any media sent via whatsapp web. It's driving me insane. Any help please?

Well, the last time when I used WhatsApp Web, I could see that all files I sent by, they appeared just to download on my phone. So if I click to download, they would be stored in my gallery automatically.

PS.: If I wrote something wrong, please, correct me. I'm a learner.

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

Murigipudi Revanth
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 21, 2018, 5:09:55 PM via Website

No, the media doesn't show up in my gallery. I have to go to WhatsApp/Images/Sent , then I can see the images. But those images are not appearing in my gallery....

AC&MM

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jan 21, 2018, 5:33:38 PM via Website

Murigipudi Revanth

No, the media doesn't show up in my gallery. I have to go to WhatsApp/Images/Sent , then I can see the images. But those images are not appearing in my gallery....

Well, but when files are in this directory, they don't appear in gallery. At least, in my phone, I've never seen them before. Gallery shows up only files I've received. Or the way I mentioned before.

— modified on Jan 21, 2018, 5:34:57 PM

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

garyjohnson
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 25, 2021, 7:52:54 AM via Website

Well I hope you have found something which is solved you issue but if you have not found it yet then I would advise you to try this GBWhatsApp which is a modified version of WhatsApp to ensure that if you having the same issue on this app too. then email to WhatsApp for fixing this issue, But when you use this GBWhatsApp make sure use it with another number don't use the same number which you are already using on official one.