Best Free VPN Servies of 2018

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 9

Jan 25, 2018 3:02:40 PM via Website

I just love to stream my favorite content all over the world.
But some of the TV shows are geo-restricted in different regions so i was searching for the solution as well as i want freedom of internet streaming access that is why i came up with the solution of using a Free VPN service.
I want to secure myself as well, i.e one of the main reason of using a Free VPN service.
I went to googling and found an amazing guide on Free VPN services of 2018.
Are free VPNs secure you from cyber threats?
Are Free VPN helps to bypass geo-blocked content?
Need Help!

• Forum posts: 15

Feb 21, 2018 1:47:01 PM via Website

Well, It's difficult to say about any particular service because different peoples have different choices. It's not necessary all user have same choices someone are very satisfied and some are having bad experiences with the same services. anyhow if you are streaming lover than I should recommend you use IPVanish which is cheap with best services and free VPN are good but provide limited services. you can check here best services: https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-vpn-services/ Read reviews and go with your choice.

Feb 21, 2018 3:21:59 PM via Website

Obviously if i'll go for paid services then i'll go for Express or may be pure. But, right now i want to use free vpn services for streaming.
Infact i got the list of 5 Free VPN services of 2018.
1. Windscribe
2. TunnelBear
3. Security Kiss
4. ProtonMail
5. Hide me VPN

• Forum posts: 15

Feb 22, 2018 7:44:34 AM via Website

Alright! I had experience with TunnelBear.

Feb 22, 2018 8:21:05 AM via Website

How was your experience?
I am thinking to give Windscribe Free VPN a chance as Windscribe is almost no 1 from so many VPN review websites.