Age of Strategy

• Replies:0
Eduardo Osorio
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 12, 2018, 5:41:32 PM via Website

I'm here today to write a review on Age Of Strategy, if I had to give a brief description of the game I'd say it is like Fire Emblem and a 8-bit version of Sid Meier's Civilization. It's a free game and is easy to get the hang of it if you aren't the biggest into the games listed above. The game is very well done and the developer is quite active and is good about responding to emails and is open to suggestions to make the game better. The game itself goes into depth, from its large selection of units to its many upgrades that add content to the game. Oh did I mention you can build buildings (from archery ranges to castles) and research technologies to better your units in the game. The upgrades themselves cost gems to get, but you can get them multiple ways, like donating to the developers for example. You don't even have to do that, the game includes tons of campaigns that have a lot of maps and you can earn more gems then you will ever need for the game. The game also includes a multiplayer function online and local or you can play against bots, the AI in the game is pretty good. You can choose to create a profile if you want (needed for online play). One of my personal favorite part of the game is the map created (also requires profile), but if you have a created map and think it would be good as a map in general for the game talk to the developers and as long as the map is balanced there is a possibility it can be added as a random map for non campaign use, or it can be added as a map you can download along with many other maps made by members of the community, another thing I've noticed is if you make a map and it's put into the game itself the developers make sure to give you credit, I've even seen campaigns made by community members. Like all game it has its ups and downs, like multiplayer matches can last for days and if someone forgets about the game you started and doesn't take their turn well you are stuck from what I've heard, but I haven't had that problem yet. Sometime you will wait hours for your turn but you got to understand you could be playing with some on the other side of the world. Overall the game is well balanced among the units and is updated often, you can even go back and look through the version log (that will tell you all about the fixes and added content). No kidding, you need to install this game right now! You’re losing so much, not living up to your full potential! Go and download the game now and you won’t be able to put your phone down for hours! You’ll just want to play one more turn!! I personally would give the game a 10/10, but don't take my word for it check it out yourself, you might be surprised.