Best Offshore Development Company

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 12, 2018 6:36:55 PM via Website

Anyone can advise a good offshore development company for developing applications on Android, not very expensive, and with experienced professionals, preferably from Eastern Europe or from India

• Forum posts: 53

Apr 13, 2018 3:07:27 PM via Website

hire from freelancer(.)com or guru(.)com or upwork(.)com etc

• Forum posts: 11

Apr 25, 2018 7:33:11 PM via Website

I'll only talking from my personal experience. You should do a LOT of research before any dealing. Try to get a more clear picture of behind the scenes by trying to communicate directly with the developers instead of the managers, almost everyone can understand English. I worked with developers from Eastern Europe, more precisely from Ukraine.If you think which company is best to choose, read this article https://diceus.com/software-development-companies-ukraine/ I think it will help you

— modified on Apr 27, 2018 7:22:30 PM

• Forum posts: 1

Jun 14, 2018 12:05:03 PM via Website

Better go with Ukraine - there's a lot of tech talents and many tech graduates each year. Moreover, the salary rates would allow you to cut your development costs and if you choose the right model, you would also save on taxes. You can read more about it at www.mobilunity.com/blog/10-demanded-sectors-for-a-fintech-developer/
Here's a feedback from a Swiss client: