14 Liars - Lie Detector Prank for Fun

• Replies:2
tran doanh spammer
  • Forum posts: 33

May 5, 2018, 11:53:55 AM via Website

Have you ever wished you have the superhuman ability like Professor X in the film X-men that you can read the mind of others? Have you ever had so many questions but have not found the answer yet? Or have you ever wondered whether people tell lie to you or not? There is an app that I’m going to recommend to you to help you solve all the problems above and other related one. Keep reading because this app is fun and amazing!

User uploaded photo

Lie Detector is a simulation app, which will give you the answer true or false for your question immediately after you record your question. This Lie Detector Test Prank is definitely an interesting app that you can used to troll your friends and create funny moments together by that joke. In addition, you can feel relaxed while using Lie Detector Prank because this Lie Detector app can give you the answer you have not found yet. It is a kind of entertainment, which can make you happier instead of keep thinking about the questions bother you.

Lie Detector Test Prank has friendly and modern interface, therefore, it is really easy to use. Moreover, 14 Liars has incredible amazing graphics and effects including symbols, display panel, vibration and sound effects that bring the real feeling to users. 14 Liars is definitely an interesting app, which can help you create happy and memorable moments with others. Don’t miss out this amazing Lie Detector Test Prank app!

Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Dec 9, 2019, 8:03:44 PM via Website

Wow, I think this application is very interesting. Precisely I will play with my friends to see their reaction. It really looks like a real application. But I think it does not compare to the lie detector. I had the opportunity to have such a test. The lie detector price for them is not high. So almost everyone wearing it allows such a test. Even more, lie detectors are already being used by the companies they hire. I think now is the age of lie detectors.

— modified on Dec 9, 2019, 8:04:06 PM

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Dec 10, 2019, 12:15:34 PM via Website

I would like to have a real one!!!