Samsung Galaxy S6 — Voicemail setting grayed out, cant changr it.

• Replies:3
Shobi_khan
  • Forum posts: 2

May 5, 2018, 1:36:07 PM via Website

Hi,
I've Tmobile galaxy s6 egde plus unlocked phone. I bought it from friend and have benn using it since last 3 years. I used the simple mobile carrier for last three years and i think they use the same number for voicemail as Tmobile. But now, i switched to lyca mobile carrier and their voicemail number is different. Whenever I click the voicemail button it gives me a message that "there is jo voicemail number in sim" I tried to change it through voicemail setting but it's not letting me do that because its disabled or grayed out. I've a andriod version 7.0. Please help me out because everytime I've to dial the voicemail number to check if i get a voicemail from anyone or not.
Regards

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

May 5, 2018, 1:57:13 PM via Website

Try to wipe cache and data of this app. If it doesn't work, try to reset your phone or reinstall Stock ROM. I think one of them is gonna solve your problem.

— modified on May 5, 2018, 1:58:24 PM

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

Helpful?
Barbara WindsorShobi_khan
Shobi_khan
  • Forum posts: 2

May 5, 2018, 6:34:28 PM via Website

Thanks I'll definitely do the stock rom thing. I heard about it. But is thwre any better way you recommend me to reinstall the stock rom.

Helpful?
AC&MM
AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

May 6, 2018, 12:02:46 AM via Website

I'm used to use Odin to install stock ROM on a Samsung device. If there's another way, honestly, I don't know it.

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

Helpful?