Advice on porting my css/html website - what framework, coz cordova causes probs

• Replies:0
Android-Agony
  • Forum posts: 1

May 30, 2018, 7:49:41 PM via Website

I designed painstakingly for over 6 months a responsive css3 layout with specific inline css specs for certain texts (its a language learning app). The problem is when I toss it into visual studio / cordova it just tears it to pieces.

I would like to reduce it and get a completely new framework that I know will not "rape" the appearance. What really is the most efficient framework where I can use css? Because I will have to rewrite the css in a large part regarding the lay-out and reassemble it, but I need a correct wrapper. Another problem is the audio playing... Just curious about advice. I don't know if there's anyone who might be interested in taking a peep and what I'm talking about, and being able to guide me I mean, I would share sales / revenue, but I would cost next to everything, I just need someone to take a look and see at what i've done and what the best approach would be to re-port it using another framework. Not sure all all now, like I said took over 6 months (actually 7-8 months on and off, but I mean working day and night on the website to get it right, and... I am aware... I've rambled enough. All my efforts lol I am not sure what to do now. Ionic? there are other frameworks...

I could grant some remote control access if anyone wants to see what I mean, it really is very specific - the layout... Done. I'm done.

Be the first to answer