Newbie Here

• Replies:6
Sidra Rafiq
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 2, 2018, 11:31:58 AM via Website

Hello Everyone.

You are you and how is you day/night going. I assume people from geo are connected here that is why I have mentioned day/night. (cool)

I am Asian American Residing in NY. I was a huge fan of stock android. Previously was using moto e 2nd gen 4g lte at&t carrier. One of my friend insisted me to try iphone 6s and I bought iphone 6s 128 GB for $400 back in Feb 18.

Missing Android :'( . iOS has its advantages but it isn't customizable and there are lesser options available. I wonder why people like iphone so much. I thinks iphone is overrated and expensive piece of junk. It is just me :? or do you guys think the same? Sorry if anyone get offended (devil)

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jun 2, 2018, 3:06:47 PM via Website

You're not the only one. I have the same point of view.

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

Helpful?
Sorin
JohnTerry
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 6, 2018, 2:33:27 PM via Website

Hehe You are right. That is the reason I don't really use IOS... You can't do any customization you can download any external file, you can't install custom rom or any other OS, You can do that modification... Ughh Thats the reason I hate IOS

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 499

Jun 6, 2018, 2:45:47 PM via Website

Hi Sidra Rafiq

Welcome to AndroidPit

I also agree IOS lack of customization sucks

Helpful?
Sorin
AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jun 6, 2018, 2:57:46 PM via Website

You can customize it, but if it's detected and your customization isn't the one that's approved by Apple, you take a risk of having your device blocked for using. Does it show the iPhone security? Yes, it does. But you'll need to call to a call center and it's a burocracy to unblock it. I saw this when a friend of mine had got his phone blocked 'cos he tried to make a procedure to install a game outside of AppStore.

— modified on Jun 6, 2018, 2:59:23 PM

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

Helpful?
Sorin
Shiela Castillo
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 7, 2018, 7:17:16 PM via Website

Oh, newbie here as well! Got the same point, and I love my Samsung S8 :)

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 12, 2018, 7:53:29 AM via Website

hey whats up

Helpful?