How to Make Money | There's a App For That

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 18, 2018, 6:18:11 PM via Website

I found a very cool free App on the play store called 1Q.

I simply use my dollar store ZTE Android phone and have no trouble getting paid as shown in my PayPal, Proof of Payment screenshot below.

1Q App Pays me for answering questions they send through text messages.

1Q pays immediately upon your answer via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you will need to get one. 1Q charges no fees.

Every answer is paid either .25 or .50 cents. When you register, you're asked if you'd prefer to receive .25 or .50 cents per question, and it says that if you choose the .25 cent option, you'll likely get more questions.

• Forum posts: 20

Oct 9, 2019, 12:44:03 PM via Website

Working from home is becoming more common, as people realize the advantages of not having to commute to an office to bring in an income. However, it is important to be aware of work-at-home cons and scams, which can put you at risk. By unknowingly giving your personal information to a scammer, you run the risk of losing all of your money and other assets. You can read many articles about this. As for me I earn a lot of money on football betting. But for this purpose you need to be an expert in this game. If you interested firstly I recommend to follow popular football championships online to know all matches results and detailed statistics. Talking about bookmaker you can start with 21Bet, it offers a 100% matched deposit bonus for new players. Here you can read reviews about this service https://www.bookmakeradvisor.com/uk/review/21bet/

• Forum posts: 315

Oct 9, 2019, 1:06:05 PM via Website

One can get rich so easily nowadays.