Jun 28, 2018, 2:39:29 AM via Website
Jun 28, 2018 2:39:29 AM via Website
If on the same phone, insert your new SIM card, then
1. Open Viber, go to the more screen.
2. Tap on Settings > Account > Change phone number.
3. Enter your new phone number and tap continue.
4. Verify by SMS or hang-up call.
If on a new phone with new SIM card, then
1. Change and verify your new phone number on the old device as above.
2. Back up your Viber account and chats, still on the old device with new phone number.
3. Download and activate Viber on your new phone.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to restore your history.
Jun 28, 2018, 2:53:06 AM via Website
Jun 28, 2018 2:53:06 AM via Website
My old device is damaged and couldn't be turned on.
My old SIM card is no longer available, because the company does not exists anymore.
How may I change my number in my Viber account in my new device? I have a new SIM card as well.