Whatsapp emoji selection window disappearing

• Replies:0
David Hensley
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 14, 2018, 2:10:51 AM via Website

Has anyone else had this issue? Mine randomly disappears when in landscape orientation, whether set for full-screen or not. The only way I've been able to restore it is to uninstall and reinstall.

Also, here's the recent comms with whatsapp support... Is it me?

- WhatsApp Support -

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately at this time, it's not possible to transfer your history across the following platforms and vice versa:

Android to iPhone Windows to Android iPhone to Windows

Please see this article for more information:
- Transferring the chats on my old phone to my new phone

As an alternative, if you would like to save a specific chat, you can email yourself your chat history. You must do this before switching devices.
Please note: It's not possible to re-import the emailed chat into WhatsApp or to use it for restoring your chat history.

Please visit your platform's FAQ article for more information about this feature: Android | iPhone | Windows Phone

Please also note that you may not be able to email your entire chat history due to email size restrictions. The only way to export older messages would be to delete newer messages and then email your chat history again.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

WhatsApp Support Team

Take a look at our FAQ!

Hello folks!

I have an ongoing issue with whatsapp's emoticon selection window. Randomly, it will shrink itself while in landscape mode and none of the emoticons are visible any more. If I rotate to portrait mode, the window is sized normally. The only way I have found
to restore the window is to backup my chats, uninstall whatsapp and reinstall. Is there a way for me to resize the emoticon window without doing this?  See attached image, the emoticon window is only one line in height, and is normally over twice this height.
It cannot be scrolled, dragged or tweaked in any way that I've been able to find. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S8+. It keeps happening, help!

request #151018117945886

Be the first to answer