how to transfer my pictures from iPhone to Android and then burn them to DVD disc

• Replies:14
Stephanie
  • Forum posts: 9

Jul 17, 2018, 5:26:40 AM via Website

I bought a new android phone, and the last phone is iOS system. Is there a method to transfer the pictures on iPhone to my new one? If possible, I want to burn this pictures to DVD. Maybe I could play the pictures on TV?

Jerry Noah
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 18, 2018, 3:45:13 AM via Website

You can use ApowerTrans to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android phone. It's easy to operate.

Helpful?
chayusiro
  • Forum posts: 69

Jul 20, 2018, 9:51:04 AM via Website

I know you can transfer your pictures from iPhone to Android with the help of phone transfer program. But to burn them to dvd, you need to move them to pc. Then use media player to help you do that.

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,583

Jul 20, 2018, 10:10:27 AM via Website

Is your new android phone a Huawei or Honor device?
For my Huawei phone, in Settings - Advanced settings, there is a stock utility, Data transfer. The screenshot I just took is as below. FYI. I think it is great.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Alexandra Davidson
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 20, 2018, 10:16:04 AM via Website

Hello, friend please try tools version 3.O. It is a file transferring and sharing tool which is used for iDevices such iPhone, iPod, iPad. It supports both Android and iOS platforms. So give it a try. In addition to that, you can have so many features related to data.

Helpful?
bella robey
  • Forum posts: 32

Jul 20, 2018, 10:39:59 AM via Website

Hello Stephanie, You can do this with easy simple three steps. Get google drive into your IOS device. Then you can easily back up all your content. If you are wishing to backup photos then navigate to Menu > settings > Backup photos and videos. Then easily get your new Android device and sig into your google drive. That's all. Hope this will help you.

Helpful?
Ceciclia Garcia
  • Forum posts: 44

Jul 23, 2018, 9:02:55 AM via Website

Most users choose to plug the iPhone and Android phone in the PC or Mac and drag the images from iPhone to the computer via iTunes. Then, drop them to the new Android device directly. This is a workable, but not convenient.

Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, an almighty and easy-to-use data transferring tool, helps you transfer photos.The whole photos transfer process can be finished within 3 simple steps, along with several mouse clicks.

— modified on Jul 26, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

Helpful?
Emily Baker
  • Forum posts: 37

Jul 23, 2018, 9:04:42 AM via Website

With Mobile Phone Data Transfer, you can transfer various types of files between Android and iPhone easily, and the transferring process will be protected by the technology, so that here is no quality losing, no personal info leaking out.

— modified on Jul 31, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

Helpful?
Progesterony
  • Forum posts: 27

Jul 23, 2018, 4:08:35 PM via Website

The most common way is to use some virtual box like google drive or Dropbox. Upload all files that you need and then log in the drive from your new smartphone

Helpful?
Stephanie

Aug 6, 2018, 8:42:50 AM via Website

maybe you can buy a new one.:)

Helpful?
Stephanie

Aug 15, 2018, 4:05:52 AM via Website

you can put your picture into the computer, burn them to DVD disc.

Helpful?
onepeople
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 15, 2018, 5:51:21 AM via Website

Stephanie

you can put your picture into the computer, burn them to DVD disc.

If so that , i am wondering how to transfer pictures from iphone to Android ? and how to transfer them from Android to computer ? only after you have done that , you are allowed to burn them to DVD disc on computer .

Helpful?
rossi123

Nov 24, 2018, 3:56:30 PM via Website

Most clients plug the iPhone and Android telephone in the PC or Mac and drag the pictures from iPhone to the PC through iTunes. At that point, drop them to the new Android gadget straightforwardly. This is a serviceable, however not advantageous.Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox

— modified on Nov 25, 2018, 3:40:00 PM

Helpful?
laurelg52
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 24, 2018, 5:39:01 PM via Website

Once you transfer photos to android, set up your Google account. The pictures you transferred can be backed up to Google Photos (and will continue to back up to cloud to save space on phone). Then go to Google Photos, arrange your photos into albums if you like, or not, but you have the option to then download photos to your PC. Once your Google Photos are on your PC, burn them to a DVD. Plu facile mon ami.

Helpful?
RachelCooper
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 16, 2020, 8:33:06 AM via Website

You can let an iPhone to Android transfer software to do all the jobs for you to save time.

First, connect your iPhone and Android to PC with a lightning cable and a USB cable.
User uploaded photo

Select the connected iPhone. All the iOS data on the device will be organized by category.

To transfer data, for example, photos, from iPhone to Android, click Photos, tick all photos or select only the needed photos, click Export to device button and select the connected Android device.

Helpful?