Whatsapp plus

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 23

Jul 31, 2018 8:29:48 AM via Website

What are the minimum requirements to download Whatsapp plus application? Is it compatible with Samsung grand prime? I am looking forward to downloading it. Help me, please.

• Forum posts: 22

Jul 31, 2018 11:09:29 AM via Website

Hello Alexandra, Here is the answer the most important minimum requirement is the version Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) and it is the total size of 35.3 MB so you need a internal storage space and consider these things before you download If you are wishing to download visit plusapk site for a safe download.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 31, 2018 8:19:00 PM via Website

Whatsapp plus is the version Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) . Samsung grand prime is the old phone version may not be supported. So, I want to introduce you thermometer app. It is useful and suitable for all devices. You can refer to com.hd.thermometer in CH Play

— modified on Jul 31, 2018 8:21:58 PM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 2, 2018 12:31:42 PM via Website

Instead of using such suspicious app, try parallel account or multiple account apps available on play store. Gbwhatsapp and Whatsapp plus are not safe.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 851

Aug 3, 2018 6:30:33 AM via Website

Madhav Sharma

Instead of using such suspicious app, try parallel account or multiple account apps available on play store. Gbwhatsapp and Whatsapp plus are not safe.

I also think so. In fact, we can run two WhatsApp instances on one device with the help of a feature, App twin, on Mate 10 phones.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 4, 2018 4:28:05 PM via Website

better you should download gbwhatsapp best whatsapp mod

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 6, 2018 8:48:01 AM via Website

you could look for it on the computer.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 23

Aug 9, 2018 11:42:00 AM via Website

It is a modified version of official WhatsApp application. It is the initial modification before GB WhatsApp. You can have more features than regular Whatsapp messenger with this version. I am also searching for more details.

— modified on Aug 9, 2018 11:46:01 AM

Helpful?

Recommended articles