- Forum posts: 35
Aug 15, 2018, 7:44:10 AM via Website
Aug 15, 2018 7:44:10 AM via Website
Since all the Android lover keen on rooting process. I am going to give you a helpful guide on rooting Samsung Galaxy S 2 device using Kingoroot Pc version. Though there is Apk version this version has recorded a higher success rate than it.
How To Install Kingo Root On Windows 7
- Download Kingo root for Windows 7
- Open the file folder and right-click on the setup file
- Choose the option “Run as administrator”
- If you are using User account you will get the control dialog box and
click on “YES”
- Then you will get a Setup Wizard and follow it
- After “ready to install” screen is displayed, click on install button
to complete installation
How To Root An Android Device
After successful installation enable USB debugging mode and connect
the device to Pc
You will get a window showing “Connecting” message and when a
notification is displayed as “Allow USB Debugging”, open your device
and tick the “Allow Always From This Computer” and tap on “Ok”
Next, A window with the “Root” button will appear
Click on it and wait until you get the “ROOT SUCCEED” message. Stay
for about 10 minutes.
Do not panic to unplug the device until you get the final result.
Hope this guide would be helpful to you. visit https://kingo-root.org for secure downloading.
— modified on Aug 15, 2018, 12:45:25 PM