Facebook Downloader - Save instagram videos - Whatsapp download Status [ANDROID][FREE]

• Replies:9
Alberta Careena
  • Forum posts: 36

Aug 17, 2018, 11:57:31 AM via Website

Hi Guys!

I have always been very expressive and love to learn/create/search new ideas, story, concept, article, & tech.

I found a new app named Stopwatch timer and chronometer on the play store. This app continuously discovers and analyzes millions of words in the preferred languages of English. The app comes with an intuitive and sleek-interface that makes reading/forming easy. And it's brilliant!

Description:

Available on Google Play Store: *http://bit.ly/VideoDownloader-Instasave-StatusSaver*

Facebook Downloader - Save Instagram videos - Whatsapp download Status
With Video Downloader - Instasave - Status Saver utility detects, downloads and save shared Video Audio Status directly from the Internet onto your device.
This Socio Downloader does not support youtube due to their terms of service.

• Search or enter URL in the address bar to start browsing Video Audio Status.
  • Automatically detects Video Audio Status links from browser after playing video.
  • Preview Video Audio Status before downloading.
  • Full feature download manager with pause/resume/remove and connection lost handling capabilities.
  • Awesome Socio Downloader and smart Video Audio Status detection feature.
  • Single tap downloads, play the Video Audio Status and press the download icon that pops up on the screen.
  • Download all Video Audio Status in background.
  • Super fast downloading
  • Live downloader progress bar for each running download.
  • Notifies when the download is started or completed.
  • Support for large files download.
  • Support all socio Videos formats such as MPK, AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MPG.
  • View your favorite videos in Landscape or portrait mode.
  • Support for HD Video Audio Status download
  • Fastest Video Audio Status downloader from all available Socio Downloader downloaders.

— modified on Aug 18, 2018, 3:59:39 PM

Sorin

CCarol
  • Forum posts: 18

Oct 16, 2018, 1:49:03 PM via Website

Gramkeep specializes in downloading Ins videos and photos.

NiaMyra
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 19, 2018, 3:39:40 AM via Website

I tried Gramkeep and it impressed me with its ad-free and powerful downloading service. Good to know Gramkeep!

highlandcoffe
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 29, 2019, 3:50:19 AM via Website

I think so, Gramkeep on Instagram platform and FB2Mate on Facebook platform are most powerful downloading services on the web at the current time.

alm0std0ne
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 30, 2019, 3:16:10 AM via Website

I agree with you in FB2Mate but I dont think Gramkeep is good enough.
Talk about Instagram's content downloader, I think downloadgram is the best one.

lavi3aquaty
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 1, 2019, 4:25:14 AM via Website

Why do we need an app while we have so many online services for all of the social such as FB2Mate, ddownr, downloadgram,...?

Andres Green
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 24, 2020, 9:03:18 AM via Website

In my situation, I think screen recorder is enough for me to save some Instagram videos on PC. Actually, you can find a bunch of Instagram video downloaders in the market, but there's no necessary for you to use them if you only want to save a couple of interesting video clips on your PC. Hereby, an easy-to-use free screen recorder will be the best fit. The one I am using is TunesKit Screen Recorder. It even has a built-in video cutter for you to cut out the unwanted part.

Aaron Myles
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 26, 2020, 8:51:44 AM via Website

Yeah, sure. But I heard that some guys with using API of Video Downloader could download all info from your FB/Insta accounts. Instagram views (who viewed), likes (who liked), followers (data when start following, and when someone stopped followed you).

imran tamrin
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 8, 2021, 11:03:56 AM via Website

I think that another good and free downloader app to use is AhaSave Instagram Downloader. I use it to download most of the photos and videos from Instagram and it works very well for me!

Liza Tkach
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 21, 2021, 10:58:51 AM via Website

It's a great app, thanks. A lot of people also recommend me Inflact, 'cause you can gain more subscribers on social media, analize profiles and much more