How can I manage and transfer my all contacts to my new android phone?

• Replies:7
  • Answered
Julia Fernandez
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 27, 2018, 9:30:05 AM via Website

Tried so many methods, appearing in Google search results, not a single good piece was there.
Can you please suggest some simple app with good user surface to use it smoothly.

Best answer
Billy Beckham
  • Forum posts: 17

Sep 12, 2018, 8:07:05 AM via Website

SIM card is also a good way to transfer contacts actually. Since the SIM card is removable, you can save the contacts in the card and then plug it into the phone you plan to use to easily move the information. Compared with other means, this method would be more convenient- you just need to take out the SIM card from the original Android and then insert it into the new phone:

Step 1. Export the Contacts to SIM Card

If you have not saved the contacts to your SIM card beforehand, you need to export them to the card first. To complete that, you can click "Contacts"> "More"> "Manage Contacts"> "Import/Export" to move your contacts to SIM card.

Step 2. Insert the Card to Another Android Phone

The next step is to pluck out your SIM card from the old phone and then insert it into the new phone. Then you need to go to "Contacts"> "More"> "Manage Contacts"> "Import/Export" again and choose the option "Import from SIM Card" in the window to move the contacts to the new device.

— modified on Oct 19, 2018, 9:28:44 AM

Helpful?
SorinJulia Fernandez
neal
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 28, 2018, 6:35:52 AM via Website

I think Transfer contact app might help you to do so.

Helpful?
SorinJulia Fernandez
Julia Fernandez

Aug 28, 2018, 8:01:29 AM via Website

Where can I find this actual app?

Helpful?
DIDIBear
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 28, 2018, 9:49:04 AM via Website

Try Syncios Mobile Manager. Backup, restore, delete, manage, deduplicate or edit contacts for free. However, phone to phone transfer need extra payment. But just as a mobile manager, it is good enough for me.

Helpful?
Julia Fernandez
Julia Fernandez

Aug 28, 2018, 3:10:54 PM via Website

Thanks, @didibear

Helpful?
Best answer
Billy Beckham
  • Forum posts: 17

Sep 12, 2018, 8:07:05 AM via Website

SIM card is also a good way to transfer contacts actually. Since the SIM card is removable, you can save the contacts in the card and then plug it into the phone you plan to use to easily move the information. Compared with other means, this method would be more convenient- you just need to take out the SIM card from the original Android and then insert it into the new phone:

Step 1. Export the Contacts to SIM Card

If you have not saved the contacts to your SIM card beforehand, you need to export them to the card first. To complete that, you can click "Contacts"> "More"> "Manage Contacts"> "Import/Export" to move your contacts to SIM card.

Step 2. Insert the Card to Another Android Phone

The next step is to pluck out your SIM card from the old phone and then insert it into the new phone. Then you need to go to "Contacts"> "More"> "Manage Contacts"> "Import/Export" again and choose the option "Import from SIM Card" in the window to move the contacts to the new device.

— modified on Oct 19, 2018, 9:28:44 AM

Helpful?
SorinJulia Fernandez
zozo_zozo_her
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 17, 2018, 5:52:04 PM via Website

sync contacts on note 4 is ticked, opened gmail/contacts and All c

Helpful?
Alex Guan
  • Forum posts: 16

Oct 12, 2018, 5:13:39 AM via Website

Android Assistant is an easy-to-use program that can sync contacts from one Android phone to computer, and then transfer them from computer to other Android device without any hassle. With the 1-Click Backup & Restore features, you can easily backup Android contacts to computer and restore Android contacts to another Android device from backup files.

Not only contacts, but also SMS messages, photos, videos, music, apps and more can be transferred between two Android devices as well. Thousands of Android phone and tablets are supported by this program, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola and so on.

— modified on Oct 15, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

Helpful?