- Forum posts: 284
Aug 29, 2018, 10:55:29 PM via Website
Aug 29, 2018 10:55:29 PM via Website
I create that thread to present you CPU Benchmark a tool letting you to measure the power of your Android device with an independent test. CPU Benchmark is available on the Google Play store in two versions :
- Free : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.cpubenchmark
- Pro to enjoy an Ad-Free experience : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.cpubenchmark.pro
You can discover CPU Benchmark in action on YouTube :
You have always dreamed of measuring the power of your smartphone or tablet ?
CPU Benchmark is the solution that we offer to measure the CPU power of your device in a simple, fast (maximum 2 to 3 minutes on the slowest devices) and completely independent way. Once the Benchmark is over, you will be able to locate your device against the competition and knowing what its processor actually has in the stomach.
CPU Benchmark is also an ideal tool for choosing your future smartphone or tablet with full knowledge of its computing capabilities. For this, a comparison feature allows you to compare 2 devices in particular.
The test performed by CPU Benchmark consists in the realization of various operations intensively using the processor of your device:
- Calculation of the Fibonacci Function
- Calculation of Pi
- Calculation of Prime Numbers
- Random Number Generation
- Realization of Intensive Mathematical Operations
- Using of Trigonometric Functions (Tangent, Sine, Cosine, ...)
- Application of various Cryptographic Algorithms (MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256).
The more your device performs these operations, the more it will be considered efficient. The Benchmark CPU ratings section lets you know the complete list of devices that have passed the test. Feel free to share your results with your friends on social networks.
I wait your feedback or ideas to improve CPU Benchmark.