Youtube App not working correctly

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 5

Sep 15, 2018 9:41:00 PM via Website

Hello all users!
I'm new in this forum.

I'm having a problem with my youtube app in my android device. When I buffer a video in any quality it works fine. I can watch without any interruption but when I rewind the video and seek to a certain time it rebuffers the video from that part and the whole buffered part is lost. It buffers again even though that part was already buffered earlier. I have my youtube app updated and this problem started from the previous 3 releases.
If anyone can help me with this!

• Forum posts: 7

Sep 15, 2018 11:22:01 PM via Website

If you are still having the problem then you can uninstall and then install app, this will sort out the buffering problem.

Helpful?

Sep 16, 2018 5:10:55 AM via Website

I've reinstalled it but the problem still exists.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 18, 2018 6:35:32 PM via Website

When my youtube applications not working then I can go to the support team to solve the problem. which is really good for us.

Helpful?

Sep 18, 2018 9:50:16 PM via Website

I don't know how but it keeps getting better and worse automatically. It's working perfectly now but who knows when it'll get bad. I don't know if it's because of my Internet. Anyway thanks both of you for the help.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 21, 2018 9:18:19 AM via Website

uninstall the app and try again by installing app freshly

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 22

Sep 21, 2018 10:14:32 AM via Website

Just refresh the application from the Play Store. If you are willing to reinstall the apk it would be a great solution for your device. Sometime a simple restart will give you the solutions. Simple step updates the apk and restarts your device this method will help you.

Helpful?

Sep 21, 2018 10:42:20 AM via Website

Did that many times. Didn't solve it.

Helpful?

Sep 21, 2018 10:45:48 AM via Website

I've reinstalled it freshly from the play store. Also tried installing apk file by downloading externally. I always update apps using apk files.
It's now working perfectly though.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 21, 2018 11:25:22 AM via Website

usually uninstalling & reinstalling the application might do the trick. If the problem exists after that may be the problem with ram usage if your phone

Helpful?

Recommended articles