Download Asus Flash Tool for Zenfone

• Replies:2
bella robey
  • Forum posts: 32

Oct 1, 2018, 6:44:56 AM via Website

If you are Zenfone device user then you must learn about this great tool to carry out an amazing flashing process for free of charge with a professional tool. Here we have managed to share everything about this great tool with the latest edition read more to find out.

Latest Zenfone Asus flash Tool Download
You can find here the latest version download link for the Asus Flash Tool for free of charge. The developers always making great deals to produce the best performance in your beloved device. Check the device compatibility before you download the utility on your Windows PC.

Why Asus Flash Tool Is So Special?
Asus flash Tool is a professional choice and it is still prevailing and in regions and thanks to their budget devices with premium features. there are many flashing tools available for every Android device but when we consider the Ausu Zenfone there is no any other device which will never pamper the device as this great tool does. By using this amazing flashing software you can flash stock firmware on your Android running Zenfone. Providentially, this Flash tool works on most Zenfones. There are more cool features and amazing facts to know about. Follow the step guide for best execution tool on your device.

Asus Flash Tool Amazing Features
There are many appreciative features are waiting to rejoice you with amazing facts and features. Here are some
Flash Stock
Firmware Backup
Apps Backup
System Apps
Restore Apps
Progress Bar

Steps To Install Asus Flash Tool
Step 1: Download latest Asus Zenfone USB drivers from the official site on your Windows PC
Step 2: Now download the Asus tool from the official host on your Windows PC
Step 3: Open the downloaded file and run as Administrator
Step 4: Now click install and OK to continue the process

How to use
Boot your device into developers mode and start to use this great tool on your device.
Step 1: Connect your handset to the computer via USB cable
Step 2: Launch the programme and click on the Disconnected button on the top right corner
Step 3: Now you can see that your device is connected to the tool. (You will be able to a connected button alert)
Step 4: Now click on the browse button and place the firmware on the area
Step 5: After placing the file click the start button
Step 6: Now your device will restart automatically
Step 7: Now boot the device into recovery mode and add ABD update and resume the flashing process

That's all, now the flashing process will begin and wait until it gets ends. Restart the device before you use.

Credits for Asus Flash Tool
The greatest developers Pawneshwer Gupta to create and distribute this tool for people who know your most valued treasures to provide the best tool practice for everyone. Let your beloved ones and friends also get to know about this great flash tool they will too appreciate it. Happy Asus Flash!

— modified on Oct 1, 2018, 8:21:05 AM

palgarism

palgarism
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 1, 2018, 7:31:41 AM via Website

Thanks for the guide

bella robey

lee Hawk
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 7, 2019, 11:12:45 AM via Website

Hello there

thanks for the article was very interesting read

i currently have an issue with an Asus zenfone 3 max it is kinda dead as a result of not charging the basics have been done already checking charger and cable all those are fine even had a battery replacement

as it stands when plugged into charger the charging light is showing orange also when plugged in it will display the battery with a lightening bolt on the display........ when attempting to switch on the phone it will just vibrate and also show the battery with bolt symbol on display as far as i am aware that should be battery with a number and % symbol

trying the volume up and power button keys will bring into the recovery options 3 options total selecting recovery will bring up Asus and the powered by android and just goes blank in a few seconds.

plugging phone into laptop will detect the phone and will for a moment display in the Device manager of my laptop

i am aware that charging issues can be a result of corrupt firmware as was the case on an Alcatel phone i had a few years ago with the same issues as i am faced now with this Asus

so i have already downloaded the latest firmware from the Asus website and i am quite confused because the firmware i downloaded is showing multiple files and 2 folders 1 of the folders is named firmware-update and it has no scatter.txt file

what i am trying to do is bring this phone back to life by doing a flash with the firmware from Asus but i have had no luck with SP flash tools as scatter file is missing plus it appears there is no option on SPflash for adding the firmware

i would sooner use a tool like you have discussed on your article here to make life a lot more easier

but i have found that your software needs to have a working phone for the software to connect as mentioned my phone is dead

so i would like to know if you have an option to allow the software to connect to the phone without the phone being powered

the first time i did a flash was on an Alcatel phone and was a success even if the phone was dead as a door nail Alctel actually provided the flashing tool on their website

and i am looking to do the same with this mobile phone

many thanks