Incompliance of promotion S8

• Replies:1
Bo Petersson
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 1, 2018, 10:27:48 AM via Website

Hi all Samsung lovers ❣️
ATTENTION TO THIS IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY !!!!

Last year Samsung promoted Galaxy 8&8+
They promised all who were buying one of those phones would get a Cashback of 100€ if you entered a given link, were you just had to fill out a form with your personal details and the phone information. So far so good, or that was what I thought !!??

I bought my the 17th of October 2017, followed all the instructions which had to be done before the 31st of November.
I sent all details they were asking for just a few days after I had the phone.
The time went by and as I had not heard from them, I wrote a a nice and polite email to the same place I sent the form.
It took a bit of time before I got a answer, what the wrote was that they had got all correctly and they were about to proceed the payments. I believed that they were telling me the truth and felt kind of relief.
End of January and no money were coming, so I wrote to them again and asked if there were any problems as I had not been paid yet. Following day they called me and were apologizing themselves for the long waiting time and I didn't have to worry because the money should be sent in the next few days.
Again I trusted them and felt the same kind of relief. In the end of March there was no money coming, so I did the same procedure again writing to them and told them that I was very disappointed on the way they treated the case. And we have been doing this every month since then. In my opinion and apart from that 100€, they could actually give me a Note 9+ as courtesy for all suffering, job and waiting time.
I didn't expect that from a big company as Samsung.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Oct 1, 2018, 12:14:54 PM via Website

So first they promised you money.
But that didn't arrive!
Now they are promising you a free note?

Sounds like a phishing scam to me!

They wanted your personal information to sell to advertisers and you fell for it!

Hope you enjoy all the page covering ads your going to recieve!

— modified on Oct 1, 2018, 12:31:07 PM