[Free] Private Browser-Best Android Incognito Browser

• Replies:0
Claire
  • Forum posts: 11

Oct 26, 2018, 4:13:31 AM via Website

Hey guys, I am a programmer from New York and I will introduce some great but niche apps for you from today. Because I love writing and I don't want these good apps to disappear without users. Let's get down to business!
image image
Today's app is Private Browser from Agile Team. To be honestly, this is the best android incognito browser I've used! The specific advantages are as follows:
Tiny Size - In order to optimize the phone storage and provide a better android private browser user experience, It is very lightweight and small(No more than 5M). Fewer caches and faster loading, you can surf smoothly on the internet.
Default Incognito Mode-There is no need to switch on another incognito window, you’re in privacy mode when you open Private Browser. From entry to exit, all your browsing history and cookies will not be saved and tracked.
Secure Downloading- Private Browser with tracking protection blocks all site tracking to ensure that you are 100% safe when downloading videos, documents, and images on the Internet.
Strong Password Protection-Designed for android, Private Browser offers an enhanced free password lock that allows users to keep personal bookmarks secret when browsing online.
No Trace Browsing- With an intelligent private search engine, Private Browser help you explore more secrets on the internet without any traces. Whenever you open Private Browser explorer for a search, there will be no search history.
Acceleration Mode- It designed an acceleration mode for downloading video and files. By speeding up the opening and downloading process, private browser lets users quickly browse and save time on downloadable files.
Unique UI- Different with other browser, the interface of Agile Private Browser is more special, simple and easy to use. The quiet starry homepage and comfortable color scheme also provides a better private visual browsing experience.
imageimageimageimageimage
Most importantly, it's free now and I hear it's going to be in paid mode soon, so hurry up and try it! By the way, hope you like my writing, it means a lot to me! 😆😆