LG Optimus F5 — How To Flash LG G7 Using QPST Flash Tool

• Replies:0
Ana Schumacher
  • Forum posts: 23

Oct 30, 2018, 7:48:47 AM via Website

In some instances, we feel like we want to make changes to our beloved handset. So we use to root or flash our device hoping to gain advanced features and functionality from it. But it is essential to be respectable while we execute such methods techniques and so on. I thought to share one of my experience I recently obtained while using such a tool for the flashing purpose. But this so-called flash tool which is named as QPST Flash tool is only compatible with the Qualcomm chipset powered Smartphones as well as Tablet devices.

Disclaimer: I just only share the steps which I expected. But if you wish to follow it, you have to do it in your own risk. It is better o back up all your valuable Data before executing the procedure. Read More

QPST Flash Tool-Here Are The Basic Requirement
If you want to flash your Qualcomm chipset powered smartphone via QPST flash tool, you have to full fill the given requirements.

• This application requires a Widow PC for the flash performance.
  • Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 10 as well as Windows 7,8 and Windows 8.1
  • As it needs to install in a PC you have to install Device USB drivers also.

Important: Check twice before downloading a firmware which is perfectly matched for your Device. If not it causes to brick your device. So be careful and responsible. As mentioned earlier you have to do this in your own risk. Stock Firmware For LG devices.

Follow The Step Guide: QPST Flash Tool Use Guide
Complete the above requirements and then step into this step guide.
Step 1: Download and install QPST flash tool in your windows PC.
Step 2: Connect your smartphone to the PC using a proper USB cable.
Step 3: Ok then navigate to the location where you installed the app. Under that folder, you have to find a file named as QPST Config. Once you found it simply open it.
Step 4: At the next moment the QPST configuration will be launched and there you have to find a menu named as Ports. Then click on Starts client bar and there under the menu just select the "Software Download option".
Step 5: Once you click on it a dialog box will appear with several options. First, click on the browse button available in front of the Phone image and select the firmware( Suits for your smartphone) file which you have already downloaded to your PC. There is a Boot.Loader.hex file comes with the firmware file. You have to select it also via the browse option available for the Boot image option.
Step 6: Click on the flash button.
Step 7: once the process completed disconnect the smartphone and restart it before the use.
Congratulations.;)
Remember: Execute the process on your own risk.
Wish you All the Best.