How do I proof whatsapp isn't installed on my tablet

• Replies:11
Crazant
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 3, 2018, 8:26:38 AM via Website

This might be a strange one but I need to proof whatsapp isn't installed on my tablet but more importantly that it hasn't been used on that number in the last few months..
The girlfriend is convinced I sent a message to an ex girlfriend ( who is still a friend ) and included heart and kisses emojis , she is also convinced that I somehow deleted the emojis using photoshop etc and somehow planted them messages back on the exs phone....all crazy I know but I would love to proof to her that whatsapp hasn't been used on my tablet....ive asked whatsapp but they aren't responding to my emails

So any simple way to proof I haven't sent any messages on my tablets whatsapp

Thanks

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Nov 3, 2018, 1:29:26 PM via Website

Give your girlfriend the tablet, and your security code (pin) for WhatsApp! Then let her look through your WhatsApp account all she wants!
Then ask her to produce the message that she said she has seen!
Summery; either your new girlfriend is looking for a reason to break up with you, or your old girlfriend wants you back!
As far as WhatsApp support help you probably won't get any response from them!

— modified on Nov 3, 2018, 1:33:34 PM

Helpful?
Sorin
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Nov 3, 2018, 3:55:20 PM via Website

As Lindsay said, let her look through your WhatsApp account all she wants! Have her try her best to find that "evidence". :D

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Sorin
Crazant

Nov 3, 2018, 9:59:41 PM via Website

Thanks but it's not quite that simple , the story was.....
I was sat with the girlfriends daughter and got a whatsapp message on my phone I replied a short message I'm at girlfriends and after a couple of short messages the conversation was over......the next day after I get home the girlfriend sends me a message asking what I was doing on whatsapp at such a time and after a couple of text messages its all over and im single again, I speak to her the following morning and the accusation is....the daughter is adamant that I sent the messages on my tablet and she asked who X was and that the message had heart and kisses emojis...
After the conversation I immediately went into the office where my ex works and took a photo of her phone with the said conversation....no emojis of course.
I see the girlfriend a few days later and she gives me a load of crap about how you can do all sort of things to whatsapp and is convinced somehow I have doctored it, the bottom line is that whatsapp isn't installed on my tablet I just need to prove that the tablets number isn't registered or hasn't been used for whatsapp in the last month..
And yes before you ask she's been hurt big time in a previous relationship and im getting that insecurity...
Sorry about the long message I just need to pin this down...

Helpful?
Sorin
Deactivated Account

Nov 4, 2018, 10:56:00 AM via Website

Is there a way to log into your WhatsApp account on your tablet and show her your most recent post with dates and times?
If not then your going to have to get in touch with WhatsApp and request a print out of all your latest post.
But that's not going to be easy!
See Facebook has bought out WhatsApp in a age old business tactic to eliminate their competition. And their not doing anything to fix any of the problems or customer concerns.they may even have shut down the WhatsApp customer support department!
You might try to call Facebook customer support!
But I have to be honest with you and say this.
You broke up with one lady, but you remains friends and kept in touch.
Then you started a relationship with another lady who just ended a bad relationship? And is suspicious of all men at this point.
GOOD GOD MAN WHAT WE'RE YOU THINKING?
If I were you, I'd write off both of them and start anew!

Helpful?
SorinDeactivated Account
Crazant

Nov 4, 2018, 2:58:13 PM via Website

Thanks Lindsay, I'll keep emailing WhatsApp and see if I can get anywhere , and yes I know but you can't help who you fall in love with can you, I worked with the ex and still do occasionally so we just remained friends I've been totally honest and upfront with the new one and she has known about it from day one, I'll just have to hope she gets over the memories of the loser that did the dirty on her ....

Helpful?
Sorin
Deactivated Account

Nov 4, 2018, 3:21:52 PM via Website

She lost her trust in you!
If you are waiting for a woman to change her mind about something like this!
You have a long wait ahead of you!
Anyway good luck!
Your going to need it!

Helpful?
Sorin
Muhammad Tahir
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 5, 2018, 2:53:06 PM via Website

sounds interesting.

Helpful?
neil_89
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 9, 2018, 8:14:47 AM via Website

you don't need to hide watsap because that will create more problems. just delete the database and install watsap once again. She will not be able to see the messages again.

Helpful?
neil_89
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 21, 2018, 1:42:42 PM via Website

SYS INFO TOOLS SOFTWARE
SYS INFO TOOLS SOFTWARE
SYS INFO TOOLS SOFTWARE

Helpful?
Muhammad Tahir
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 22, 2018, 8:51:12 PM via Website

so you are on a mission :D