Please help identify this app

• Replies:7
rgrace7475
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 8, 2018, 12:55:40 AM via Website

Please I need help identifying this app (only have the app icons on the top of the screen, the bull horn looking things) and also why are there lines across my screen when I screen shot?

Thank you.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Nov 8, 2018, 11:50:21 AM via Website

Did you drag down the screen to see what that notification might be?

Helpful?
rgrace7475
rgrace7475

Nov 9, 2018, 3:56:12 AM via Website

Thank you for your reply! I actually found it in my boyfriends screen shots on his phone... Kinda weird I would assume its an app hider but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 499

Nov 9, 2018, 7:35:55 AM via Website

My limited experience with app hiders is they do not display an icon, what is the point if they did. The two on the right are for data and charging that is what the up and down arrow means on the right one and the lighting symbol is for charging. The others I am not sure of, why don't you just ask?

Helpful?
Sorin
rgrace7475

Nov 9, 2018, 10:21:31 AM via Website

He's big on lying as I'm just recently finding out... I really just want to know now not to confront him or anything but just for my own peace of mind if that makes sense. I'm not having much luck though. Thank you for answering :)

Helpful?
Deactivated Account

Nov 9, 2018, 11:52:23 AM via Website

If you can get your hands on his phone for awhile. Go to settings, apps, hit menu,
Then all systems apps.
Scroll through his apps and see if you can find that icon, or any app that might relate to that icon. (That icon is a notification for a app in his phone)
It really bothers me when I guy lies to a pretty lady like you!

— modified on Nov 9, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

Helpful?
rgrace7475

Nov 9, 2018, 4:50:55 PM via Website

Awe thank you that made my day :) I've done that already, theres some weird stuff but nothing substantial, unfortunately. Just a stupid weather app that always pops up which i think is a dummy app but I can't figure out how to get in it if it is, a website bookmarked for a paid app hider but no proof of him actually paying for it or using it, and he dialed ##and his 4 digit pin he uses for everything - its not a hidden menu code but it does nothing when i try it myself. Hes getting a nrw phone so I'm thinking im gona try n root it if it gets delivered when hes not home. At least im becoming a pro at being a private investigator .. haha

Helpful?
Deactivated Account

Nov 9, 2018, 10:54:51 PM via Website

To root his new phone you will have to install a reroot app! And he will probably see it of he is well versed in smartphones!
Take care pretty Lady!

— modified on Nov 9, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

Helpful?
rgrace7475