Christmas Game - Pixel Santa

• Replies:7
Alejandro Quesada
  • Forum posts: 6

Dec 15, 2018, 1:25:27 AM via Website

Hello guys! Christmas is already here and this year I wanted to make this little game to celebrate it!

The game has a simple but challenging mechanics, which you can play with one hand on your phone by tapping the screen. You control Santa Claus and get gifts while you slide down the mountain and try not to clash with a tree!

There are also unlockable Christmas characters and a ranking integrated with Google Play services to give the game extras challenges.

Is the first time I tried to make kind of polished game with monetization to test by my self how it works and what are the chances of making a living by doing games for smartphones so I would be very excited if you guys try it and give me some feedback.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Download
I can't put links to the Google Play so you have to search it directly by writing "Pixel Santa" on the Google Play Store, if a mod can fix it let me know.

Sorin

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Dec 17, 2018, 7:49:18 AM via Website

Thank you, thank you very much. Happy Holidays !

Alejandro Quesada

live.sama
  • Forum posts: 50

Dec 17, 2018, 8:34:21 AM via Website

nice one

SorinAlejandro Quesada

Alejandro Quesada

Dec 17, 2018, 10:56:56 AM via Website

Thanks you to take the time of searching it and for playing even I couldn't put the direct link there!

Sorin

Alejandro Quesada

Dec 17, 2018, 11:00:50 AM via Website

Glad you liked it.

Sorin

William Hunt
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 17, 2018, 9:35:51 PM via Website

Nice one dude, this is quite amazing

SorinAlejandro Quesada

Alejandro Quesada

Dec 17, 2018, 10:06:27 PM via Website

Ohh thank you man I really appreciate your words.

Sorin

Richard
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 21, 2018, 5:23:59 PM via Website

Looks great! Nice Santa for the holidays! Pixel Santa is now at Google Play store so I can benefit from its features!