[Free App] BudgetManage

• Replies:0
Seiton
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 31, 2018, 11:38:13 AM via Website

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce to you my little application to make his accounts.

It has been created few years ago, with the beginnings of Chromebooks. The idea was to make a small application within the browser. However some bugs appeared with the evolution of chromium which made the development complicated (for me).

So I decided to rewrite everything for android.

The idea of ​​the application:

-Make the application as simple as possible.

-No synchronization is envisaged, the smartphone / tablet of the user is the only place where the data is stored. The goal is not to connect directly to the user's bank. The application is offline.

-Many people still use spreadsheets to do their thing because they are lost in the parameters of banking applications. BudgetManage has an interest for those people who do not want to waste time on parameter pages.

The changes envisaged

-Allow the user to save their data (PDF export, export to SD card) in case of change of phone.

-View graphically all the data.

The weak point

The weak point, in my opinion, is the little google ad that appears. It is not at all disturbing and it is not intrusive. The implementation of this advertising is mainly to hope to recover the registration fee to the play store ($ 25).

If you don't use a application for this, I invite you to test my application.

it happens on the playstore by searching : "BudgetManage" (I can't post links to prevent spam beacause, I'm a new user)

Thank you, and give me a feedback (even negative).

For the moment the application is translate in French (my language), English, German, Italian, Spanish.