Whatsapp - how to download a lot of pictures from specific phone?

• Replies:1
ss197
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 30, 2019, 1:48:20 PM via Website

We are using the Android phone as device that customers can send pictures and we are printing the pictures.
Note: We are using the whatsapp web.
If the customer sending few pictures - it's not a big problem.
But if they are sending 200-300 pictures, we are spending a lot of time to download the pictures one by one.
Any option to download zip/compassed file of all the pictures from specific customer?

Many thanks!

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Jan 31, 2019, 7:09:55 AM via Website

One solution would be to use the Opera browser, which by default has the ability to connect to the WhatsApp account.
In this case, enter the user from whom you want to download the pictures, then from the Menu (there are 3 punctuation in the top right) choose the option "Select messages". You will still have to manually select a message with a message (that is photo with a photo) but then on the bottom right you have a downlaod button, which will download all the photos as a ZIP archive.
I still think that selecting photos manually is a bit faster than downloading each photo.
I do not know if this method works on WhatsApp Desktop, because I did not install it. Yet(!).
But know that you've been curious about how to download many photos in WhatsApp, and I'll look for another solution. Obviously, if I can find myself, I will write it.

Helpful?