Google Fit/ Wear OS - Remove activities from choice of workouts

• Replies:3
Lynn Sergant
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 2, 2019, 12:22:38 PM via Website

Is there any way to remove some activities from the workout list? I can't see any time when I am likely to play American or Australian football, do boxing or cross skating (and those are just a few examples from the start of the list) but I have to scroll through ALL of these just to find the activity that I want. Thank you

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Feb 2, 2019, 5:52:28 PM via Website

I don't know if you can eliminate those activities from the app, but there might be a setting in the app that will prioritize the list so you can put your favorites on the top of the list!

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
Lynn Sergant
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 2, 2019, 6:28:29 PM via Website

Many thanks for your reply Lindsay but "I don't know" and "might be" don't really help 😁 Would you happen to know what the setting in the app might be? The only thing I can see is that it only holds your latest activities as favourite. Thanks

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Feb 3, 2019, 2:15:23 PM via Website

Lynn Sergant

Many thanks for your reply Lindsay but "I don't know" and "might be" don't really help 😁 Would you happen to know what the setting in the app might be? The only thing I can see is that it only holds your latest activities as favourite. Thanks

You just stated the easy solution!
When you open the app go right to your favorites!
Or-open the app and look for the menu.
There you will find settings. Look for something called prioritize list.
Then you will be able to arrange that list any way you want! (Just like you can do in your contacts)

Helpful?