[GAME][FREE] Car Stunt Racing. Extreme Driving

• Replies:30
Leonid Shkatulo
  • Forum posts: 78

Feb 19, 2019, 8:01:47 PM via Website

Hello
I want to tell you about one of their games for Android "Car Stunt Racing".
The game is free.
I want to hear your objective opinion about the game.
Requirements: Android 4.1 +

Download on Google Play:
Car Stunt Racing

Download on Uptodown:
Car Stunt Racing

Description:
The game is a car simulator with a view from the cab.
   In this fascinating game you have to drive along the various routes laid along ramps without fences for the minimum time. Be ready to overcome sharp turns, jumps and dead loops, go around swaying hammers and other difficult obstacles.

To confidently overcome all the elements of the tracks you will need to gain some experience and understand how the car behaves on different parts of the road. Therefore, be persistent and analyze the mistakes you made.
   For each race you will be credited with coins, the faster you overcome the track, the more coins you will receive. In addition, you can collect prize coins in the process of movement on the highway. All the coins you receive can be spent on upgrading your car or opening a new racetrack.

Car Upgrade:
   When upgrading your car, observe a reasonable balance between the installed components, controllability and stability of your car depends on it. For example, after installing a powerful engine you can reach great speed and show better race time. But if you leave the tires with a small coefficient of adhesion, then drifting is guaranteed on turns, and the soft suspension can not keep the car from a large roll and the car will turn over.

Driving on the highway:
  When driving on the highway, pay attention to the signs and if necessary, follow the recommended speed.
  Do not brake sharply when cornering, this may lead to a car drift and fall from the overpass.
  When overcoming the springboards, try to move with acceleration at the moment of separation. This will make the flight more even. Do not slow down in any way.
  When overcoming the loop of death, drive into the loop at a speed of at least 100 km / h. Try to move coasting and do not perform sharp maneuvering.
  Remember that the car in the game behaves quite realistic. Therefore, in the case of an accident, try to analyze the situation, understand the reason and repeat the race. Practice, experiment, improve your driving skills and be sure you will succeed.

Driving a car:
  To control the car's turns, use the accelerometer of your device. In the settings menu, you can select the control sensitivity that is most convenient for you.
  For backward movement, it is necessary to simultaneously hold down the brake and gas pedals.

The game is regularly updated and supplemented with new tracks. Try to go through all the race tracks in turn, this will allow you to gain the skills necessary to travel along the following tracks.
  Please do not forget to leave your feedback and suggestions for further development of the game.

— modified on Jan 5, 2023, 6:21:56 PM

Leonid Shkatulo

Apr 8, 2019, 3:33:15 PM via Website

Published a new version of the game.
Another track with new elements added to the game. Improved car physics.

Leonid Shkatulo

Oct 3, 2019, 8:39:04 PM via Website

A new track has been added to the game. A new element - a rotation of 90 and 180 degrees with a slope of 90 degrees. Practically moving on a vertical surface, the car keeps on the track only due to centrifugal force! Try it.

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Oct 4, 2019, 1:09:10 AM via Website

Nice game

Leonid Shkatulo

Jan 27, 2020, 10:29:50 AM via Website

Published the next update of the game.
Added track with new elements:
  Ski jumping groups from 10 to 40 meters will require precise and vigorous speed changes and maneuvers.

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Jan 27, 2020, 10:53:08 AM via Website

I will try it out

Leonid Shkatulo

Jul 4, 2020, 1:17:13 PM via Website

A new track has been added to the game - the “springboard with a coup”. During the jump you need to make a complete revolution around the longitudinal axis of the car. The success of the stunt largely depends on the correct combination of the engine, tires and suspension installed on the car. Accurately selected speed and direction of movement are the key to successful performance of a stunt.

Leonid Shkatulo

Mar 8, 2021, 7:49:24 PM via Website

The game has another new track "double loop of death". The experience of passing a regular loop is useful, but there are nuances ...
In addition, the damage system has been balanced and the dependence of the car's behavior on damage has been added.

COBaker
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 9, 2021, 2:15:15 AM via Website

Damn, the graphics are certainly not very cool , but I think the main thing in this game is not the graphics, is it worth a try?

Leonid Shkatulo

Mar 28, 2021, 10:42:21 AM via Website

The game has improved the quality of graphics. Added visual and sound effects

Leonid Shkatulo

May 6, 2021, 7:14:59 PM via Website

The latest version of the game has improved textures and lighting. Added new visual effects.

Leonid Shkatulo

Aug 5, 2021, 8:12:55 PM via Website

The damage system has been improved and balanced in the game.

Leonid Shkatulo

Oct 30, 2021, 8:36:24 PM via Website

Night Race Mode has been added to the game. Now you can perform stunts on every track, day or night.

Leonid Shkatulo

May 25, 2022, 1:56:22 PM via Website

A new track has been added to the game. It's called Adrenaline. The title explains it well enough...

Pavel
  • Forum posts: 25

Jul 24, 2022, 4:17:23 PM via Website

Perhaps I will use

Leonid Shkatulo

Aug 10, 2022, 8:15:00 PM via Website

It is interesting to hear your opinion about the game. Perhaps there are wishes and comments.

Leonid Shkatulo

Sep 4, 2022, 2:09:17 PM via Website

The game has improved physics. The behavior of the car has become even more realistic.

Leonid Shkatulo

Sep 14, 2022, 12:29:02 PM via Website

The system for accruing bonuses with a record has been updated. Now the amount of prize coins depends on the record time.

carlrow
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 15, 2022, 11:11:58 AM via Website

Perhaps I will use

Leonid Shkatulo

Leonid Shkatulo

Sep 16, 2022, 10:33:50 AM via Website

Added the ability to get additional coins to upgrade the car and open a new track

Leonid Shkatulo

Sep 16, 2022, 3:54:40 PM via Website

carlrow

Perhaps I will use

Thank you for your interest in the game. I would be interested to hear your opinion about the game.

Leonid Shkatulo

Sep 19, 2022, 3:25:22 PM via Website

If you use the game, do you have any wishes? If you want to see any element of the track that is not yet in the game, then write. We are preparing new tracks and can implement your suggestions.:)

Leonid Shkatulo

Sep 26, 2022, 12:53:21 PM via Website

I was told that it was impossible to pass. Here is a video of the passage of the "barrel" track:)

— modified on Sep 26, 2022, 12:54:46 PM

Leonid Shkatulo

Jan 4, 2023, 6:14:58 PM via Website

The game has been optimized. Significantly reduced application size. Improved performance.

jeremy24
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 7, 2023, 7:55:12 AM via Website

Cool game I like it a lot I played it for 10 minutes and it's fun to play I'm sure I will play more

Leonid Shkatulo

gregor32
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 9, 2023, 7:26:09 AM via Website

I've been playing it for a year now and I really like this game but I only play it in my free time

Leonid Shkatulo

Leonid Shkatulo

Jan 12, 2023, 5:12:21 PM via Website

Thanks for your feedbacks. I will continue to work on the game and improve it.

Leonid Shkatulo

Mar 29, 2023, 2:14:55 PM via Website

Improved physics engine. Performance has gotten better.

— modified on Jun 12, 2023, 12:41:55 PM

Leonid Shkatulo

Jun 12, 2023, 12:44:53 PM via Website

Improved and optimized graphics. The application has become more compact.

Leonid Shkatulo

Sep 6, 2023, 11:54:16 AM via Website

The new version of the game has improved physics

Leonid Shkatulo

Feb 8, 2024, 10:45:42 AM via Website

Fixed an error when launching the application on Android 12+