Got $20 Using My 4 Year Old Android ZTE

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 2, 2019, 2:47:59 PM via Website

I've been trying to make a living with my smartphone for many years. I've only had a little success but my luck is starting to change.

I have a ZTE Zinger smartphone I got in 2014. Needless to say, making a living with this phone is a challenge. Although I'm unable and or unwilling to do most opportunities, I'm still able to make money on a Smartphone in It's senior years.

My tough road got a lot easier when I found Netspend. Be for I joined Netspend, I first read all the reviews. Then i said, what the heck, it's free, so I joined, I'm so glad I did.

Netspend did what they said they would do. I got my free $20!

This is the Best Part

Then I started earning $20 over and over again with their referral program. Luckily, I didn't need a website or anything technical, perfect for my over stressed 4 year old smartphone.

Netspends $20 referral bonus really allows me to earn serious money, without hassle.

Just sign up for a Netspend Prepaid Card account, activate and add $40 to your prepaid debit card.

You’ll receive your $20 bonus once you complete these steps. Plus, you’ll get to personalize your card! Netspend offers 100% approval with no credit check required. There’s also no sign-up or activation fee!

• Forum posts: 798

Mar 3, 2019, 10:54:51 AM via Website

Question;
Have you actually recieved any money from Netspend yet?
And what happens to the $40 you put on that prepaid card?
Forgive me for my next comment .
But it sounds like a scam to me!

• Forum posts: 798

Mar 3, 2019, 11:36:40 AM via Website

Just went to play store and looked up Netspend.
There are at least 6 Netspend apps there.
I read the reviews on all 6 !
Not 1 review was positive!
People were screening about how the app
Stops working after a couple of weeks!
And none of them say anything about receiving any money from Netspend!
In addition 1 of the reviews mention a $2 transaction fee! So anything and everything you do with this app will cost you $2...?
So... What Netspend app did you join?

— modified on Mar 3, 2019, 11:43:44 AM

Recommended articles