Android App Development help please

• Replies:7
matrixebiz
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 4, 2019, 3:47:45 PM via Website

Hello, I am looking Android App Development help please.
I would like to make an Android TV box app and was wondering if I can get some help creating one with the following requirements;
1) Looking for a Template, for starters, so I don't have to code one from scratch since I have no idea of what I'm doing :)
2) Configure the app to utilize a Username/Password which verifies the account on a server database that I control.
3) Hopefully it will be easy to include a link within the code that reaches out to an XML file on my server or whatever where I have a list of Video Streams/Feeds that the app reads and you can select what video you want to play.
Thank you

aimbeat
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 19, 2019, 11:36:29 AM via Website

Hello Matrixebiz
Hope you are doing well & greetings of the day.
We provide services in website designing & development as well as Mobile Application Development ( both Android as well as iOS).

Looking forward to a positive response.

— modified on Mar 20, 2019, 6:58:43 AM by moderator

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Mar 20, 2019, 6:00:40 AM via Website

It's a good idea for you to outsource the software design & development task to a professional software developer or company.
According to your description of requirements above, it is not just an app development. It maybe also includes a backend application and management function development as well as their deployments.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
aimbeat
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 20, 2019, 10:25:59 AM via Website

Hello James
Hope you are doing well,
Can you share the Android Source code of the app, so that we can go through it?
After that only I can give you the estimation of cost and Turnaround time for the development of the App.

Regards
Aimbeat

Helpful?
Myrcella
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 22, 2019, 2:28:03 PM via Website

Why don't you try ingic a professional company?
well i'm only giving you suggestion that you should go to ingic.com.

Helpful?
BobSinovsky
  • Forum posts: 16

Mar 28, 2019, 9:46:24 AM via Website

marina kozachenko TUPAYA PIZDA!

— modified on Apr 6, 2019, 5:38:51 PM

Helpful?
Pradeep Makhija
  • Forum posts: 3

May 6, 2020, 7:39:03 AM via Website

Hello,

I think you should go for some expert company who has experience in developing an Android TV box app or they have developers who have knowledge of doing the same. You can contact Space-O Technologies as they have a great idea about the android app development. They have created more than 3500 mobile apps.

— modified on Jun 29, 2020, 9:52:56 AM

Helpful?
DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Sep 2, 2021, 2:38:02 PM via Website

Android offers a rich user experience that's optimized for apps running on large screen devices, such as high-definition televisions. Apps on TV offer new opportunities to delight your users from the comfort of their couch. official android help to make it simple and possible

Helpful?