Android App Development help please

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 4, 2019, 3:47:45 PM via Website

Hello, I am looking Android App Development help please.
I would like to make an Android TV box app and was wondering if I can get some help creating one with the following requirements;
1) Looking for a Template, for starters, so I don't have to code one from scratch since I have no idea of what I'm doing :)
2) Configure the app to utilize a Username/Password which verifies the account on a server database that I control.
3) Hopefully it will be easy to include a link within the code that reaches out to an XML file on my server or whatever where I have a list of Video Streams/Feeds that the app reads and you can select what video you want to play.
Thank you

• Forum posts: 2

Mar 19, 2019, 11:36:29 AM via Website

Hello Matrixebiz
Hope you are doing well & greetings of the day.
We provide services in website designing & development as well as Mobile Application Development ( both Android as well as iOS).

Looking forward to a positive response.

— modified on Mar 20, 2019, 6:58:43 AM by moderator

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 968

Mar 20, 2019, 6:00:40 AM via Website

It's a good idea for you to outsource the software design & development task to a professional software developer or company.
According to your description of requirements above, it is not just an app development. It maybe also includes a backend application and management function development as well as their deployments.

Size 0.07 MB? on Google Play - https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog at Google - https://okblackcoffee.blogspot.com

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 20, 2019, 10:25:59 AM via Website

Hello James
Hope you are doing well,
Can you share the Android Source code of the app, so that we can go through it?
After that only I can give you the estimation of cost and Turnaround time for the development of the App.

Regards
Aimbeat

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 22, 2019, 2:28:03 PM via Website

Why don't you try ingic a professional company?
well i'm only giving you suggestion that you should go to ingic.com.

Helpful?
Recommended articles