Restoring old backup

• Replies:5
y0s
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 21, 2019, 8:56:14 PM via Website

Hey guys,

Hopefully someone here can help. I took a whatsapp backup about a month ago to google drive. Lost the phone so got a new one.
When I tried to restore whatsapp it only brought in groups (not the chats, just the group)- no individual chats or pics/vids.
I think maybe the problem is that whatsapp is bringing in the wrong backup?

can i select which backup to use from the google drive? there are currently 4 there - the 1 i want and 3 others. or perhaps i could move the 3 unwanted backups someplace else? so whatsapp selects the backup i want. i can post a screen shot of google drive if that helps at all?

thanks very much in advance for any thoughts/ideas/tips.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Mar 22, 2019, 6:42:55 AM via Website

Go to google drive >> click Backup button >> choose whatsapp >>

for more info https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/android/28000019/

Ready To Help You.

Helpful?
y0s

Mar 22, 2019, 7:20:36 PM via Website

here's a screen shot of the 4 backups. you will see the 1 i want to use.

i just cant figure this out. any help would be massively appreciated

— modified on Mar 22, 2019, 7:21:34 PM

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Mar 22, 2019, 8:13:35 PM via Website

Whatsapp(your number) backup is the one you need right?

• Then, select the backup that you don't need and tap the cloud icon.
  • uninstall WhatsApp and reinstall >> tap restore
  • If it doesn't work delete the old backup.

Ready To Help You.

Helpful?
luis paul
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 25, 2019, 6:57:51 PM via Website

Lets take note of so many things before hiring an hacker! I have been in a really big mess in my relationship for a very long time now and I have been looking for a real and professional hacker to actually assist me in spying my fiances phone but none worked. Quickhackerteam@gmail.com were the only hackers that took their time out to actually really assist me and I am really so excited. I needed to know what the man I was going to marry was actually really doing. Quickhackerteam@gmail.com guided me and took their time out to make sure I get the best hacking services and made sure this was not traced back to me .

My fiancé worked with this new company in Amsterdam and always claimed he travelled for work but i have been morniting his cell phone for some months now with the help of Quickhackerteam@gmail.com and I have been keeping all evidences.... my sister initially warned me about him but I was so In love I refused to listen... I have spent so much on downloading applications and contacting fake hackers but Quickhackerteam@gmail.com played a very awesome role in opening my eye to the things I couldn’t see. My fiancé actually had three kids in amasterdam and was also paying child support with my savings!

I have been so depressed since I found out but I’m more than happy that these has opened my eyes to a lot and there is no regret

I advice all ladies to find out what their partners are doing before engaging in any marital agreement! I gave my fiancé all my love, I stood by him when he didn’t have anything and I gave him my card so settle bills he always complained was making him sad.

If you need a reliable and a profound hacker to help you check what your partner is up to , I strongly recommend Quickhackerteam@gmail.com ... these guys are not fake! I was really scared before but now they have helped me a lot and they also helped my friends at the office find out what their husbands were doing. No one should be decieved anymore! It’s high time you get the best..another important thing i want to point out is Facebook hack, Quickhackerteam@gmail.com also was able to get access to his Facebook account securely.. i never thought it was possible or real to hack someones password but believe me this worked.. i promised them if they helped me i was going to tell the world about their service..

If you also need to boost your credit score, you should also contact Quickhackerteam@gmail.com for help asap.. my friends and i did this and it worked..

for students that need their grades changed urgently, you should contact Quickhackerteam@gmail.com asap to help you.. this is not a joke or some sort of prank, my cousin was actually failing in school and she was not going to be able to enroll for her sorority if she didn't meet the cut off, Quickhackerteam@gmail.com did the grade hack in less than one hour and there were no traces from her school in any way or form.. I'm so happy we could have been able to help her..

guys, please don't make a mistake by contacting the wrong hacker.. if you need hacking help of any type you should get at Quickhackerteam@gmail.com immediately. i have experienced working with them and i am glad to refer this hacker to you.. Power Infiltrator is ready to help you.
I have gotten comments also that Quickhackerteam@gmail.com can also help you hack untracable data bases.. this is not some joke..

Quickhackerteam@gmail.com is out here legitimately saving and helping people’s lives. We are not going to watch cheating husbands and spouses get away with all the attitudes... please take this review and spread the word so people can get real a real hacker to help them.

Helpful?
y0s

Mar 25, 2019, 8:51:51 PM via Website

Hi Sanjal, thanks for that. i have deleted the 3 unwanted backups and uninstalled and reinstalled again. Now its giving me a backup taken today - once again ignoring the backup i want. Could this new one be a local backup on the phone (rather than on the drive)? if so, any ideas how to delete it?

in my google drive there is only 1 backup - the one i want.

thanks

Helpful?