Want to pic Nice Android Tablet For Gaming

• Replies:13
Mary Hernandez
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 25, 2019, 3:33:11 PM via Website

Hello!!
I'm looking for the Android Tablet that has the best gaming features. I can't find the reviews that talk about the gaming version. Is anyone using the Android tablet with nice features? Which tablet can I prefer?.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Mar 26, 2019, 11:27:07 PM via Website

The best tablet for games,
The Samsung Galaxy tab A 10.5 has been rated the best on the internet!

Sorin

Mary Hernandez

Mar 28, 2019, 2:58:42 PM via Website

Okay, that's fine...But, it is only 32GB storage and no HD streaming on Netflix and Prime. There is no extendable memory I guess.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Mar 28, 2019, 10:34:25 PM via Website

What about adding a SD card to increase your storage?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 499

Mar 29, 2019, 2:45:37 AM via Website

The Tab A does have expandable memory, and you can get a high speed MicroSD and map as internal memory your device will use it like it's original memory. If you do that you can not remove it with out possibly damaging your device since some program file may migrate to it. I did that to mine with Samsung EVO 128

Mary Hernandez

Mar 29, 2019, 2:49:44 PM via Website

Okay..I'm looking for internal memory only...

Mary Hernandez

Mar 29, 2019, 3:01:57 PM via Website

Mark

The Tab A does have expandable memory, and you can get a high-speed MicroSD and map as internal memory your device will use it like it's original memory. If you do that you can not remove it without possibly damaging your device since some program file may migrate to it. I did that to mine with Samsung EVO 128

Really... I verified so many reviews on Samsung Galaxy tab A 10.5 all are saying it does not have expandable memory and moreover i don't like to use SD cards because it can easily break and they can be affected by the electronic corruption. Anyway thanks for your suggestions.

Shakeel
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 7, 2019, 3:59:46 PM via Website

I would like to suggest you to go for 2-in-1 Laptop which will be a better option for playing games instead of a sole TAB.

marco sarli

reedjane
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 23, 2019, 4:52:21 PM via Website

I think you should to buy the most expensive!

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Aug 27, 2019, 6:44:53 AM via Website

A 2 in 1 is your best option

kristencstpierre
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 31, 2019, 4:04:19 AM via Website

if you are looking for a gaming laptops in a tigh budget you can check gadgetscane website here you can find laptops under $200 you can easily choose any of them for basic gaming

StroggCore
  • Forum posts: 19

Jan 20, 2020, 5:37:37 PM via Website

The guy was talking about tablets, not laptops.

Rubaris
  • Forum posts: 16

Feb 20, 2020, 12:13:22 PM via Website

I love using tablets when I write an essay for my university. It's always so boring to spend time doing homework and when I use a tablet I can lie in a bad and spend time with pleasure ! This is very important for me and sometimes I turn to au-assignmenthelp.com/how-to-write-an-introduction.html and ask it for help too.