I can't see my calendar anymore, help please

• Replies:6
Sarah
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 25, 2019, 12:10:25 AM via Website

I am having trouble with my calendar. I have a Samsung s8+. I don't know if the problem is caused by a Samsung setting or a Google setting or a Verizon thing. Im assuming something happened when it last updated because i haven't changed anything and that's when I noticed it, i don't use my calendar every day. Now i can no longer see the days, just white space. I can see the month and year at the top. If there's a holiday or event i can see it listed where the day should be, and if i tap a certain day i see the highlighted box around the day, but no other lines or numbers or anything making it look like a calendar. Ive tried switching colors and other settings but it hasn't helped.

ICC ICC
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 25, 2019, 3:58:05 AM via Website

I would suggest you to save all your data. Make backup. carefully check your backup and then apply factory reset. Hope this will work for you.

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Apr 25, 2019, 10:23:46 AM via Website

Was this issue caused by a custom theme? (lightbulb)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Elsa Bailey
  • Forum posts: 26

Apr 26, 2019, 10:28:05 AM via Website

This calendar issue might occur because of a software glitch. To fix this you have to clear the cache partition of the phone. Boot it into recovery mode. When android logo displays release all the buttons you hold. Android system recovery menu options will appear. Select wipe cache partition. When the process is done, restart the phone.

Helpful?
Nathan
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 28, 2019, 10:50:36 AM via App

hey7u

Helpful?
loraclip
  • Forum posts: 10

May 12, 2019, 11:40:32 AM via Website

Please, restart the phone...

Helpful?
Stanley Norman
  • Forum posts: 5

May 12, 2019, 3:38:36 PM via Website

Yes, force restart the device will help! have you tried that?

Helpful?