Looking for app developers

• Replies:7
  • Closed
Tom Tommsen
  • Forum posts: 13

May 23, 2019, 1:53:42 PM via Website

Hi there, I'm looking for a team for an android project, JAVA required. It's my first big project and I heard there are many nuances when hiring. Could anyone enlghten me? Also if you're interested, DM me.

eiasteve
  • Forum posts: 1

May 25, 2019, 11:19:04 AM via Website

Hello @tom

I am having 10-years of experience in android. can help you on this. please contact me eia.steveaustin@gmail.com

thanks

ericrawn
  • Forum posts: 23

May 28, 2019, 9:03:29 AM via Website

I know about a company named The NineHertz which is one of the reputed Mobile App Development Company. They have a team of professionals who are capable of providing results in the given span of time. The fields which they are mastered are IOS, Android App Development. For the detailed information and portfolio, you can check their website here.

indianlancer
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 16, 2019, 10:58:22 AM via Website

Hello Tom,

Warm greetings from Indianlancer! We have great team of experts developing stunning android application
www.indianlancer.com/mobile-development-services/
Developing feature rich, High performance, fully functional and purely native in nature.

Please reach us via
email: contact@indianlancer.com

Thanks

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 18

Aug 20, 2019, 4:08:01 AM via Website

Hi there, I have seen many android project, I think I have the experience you need, my last app was about download music from vk quickly. I hope to be useful.

DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Aug 31, 2021, 12:06:36 PM via Website

Hire dedicated mobile app developer, android, and iOs developer with DEV information technology ltd.
the company is providing cloud-based application development and cloud migration. also expert in moving the legacy applications to modernization.

GlanRia
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 4, 2022, 11:47:08 AM via Website

Hello... I personally know Appstudio is a Mobile app development company in Toronto, Canada. It has a strong team of iOS developers that specialize in creating feature-rich apps. Hire iOS app developers from us to complete your project on time.
Are you planning to hire dedicated iOS app developers for your business? If so, you’re at the right place. AppStudio is the most renowned name for creating iOS apps. They work with the brightest iOS developers to create flawless applications. As a result, they have delivered some of the most amazing iOS solutions to numerous businesses in Canada with dynamic, scalable and feature-packed iOS apps to upscale their businesses.

Eliana Wilson
  • Forum posts: 21

Apr 4, 2022, 3:18:50 PM via Website

hello, You don't need to worry about the knowledge you can simply hire an App development company or any freelancer to develop your mobile app.
So here are my few tips for your question
You simply need to follow these steps to develop any mobile app without thinking about the knowledge factor

1. Choose an appropriate plan of action
The initial step is to pick the most appropriate plan of action. To settle on the right decision, you should consider a few things like your business demand, users, long-term objectives, resources accessibility, necessities, and some more things.

2. Identify the right Features for your app
you need to choose the right feature for your application for a smooth user experience. For example, you can add a Premium delivery feature or prime delivery feature, With the help of this feature, the user can be interested in a quicker delivery. For this feature, the user needs to pay an additional cost than an ordinary delivery. and also you need to be aware of the geographical location of your delivery service like where you can deliver and where not.

3. App Development
So when you settled on the above two steps, it's an ideal time to begin building your courier app

There are two different ways to approach Application Development:

a. Recruit your in-house team for portable application development.

b. Find an appropriate and experienced app development company that will deal with the whole development process.