What is the process of Android App Development?

• Replies:7
Sparx IT Solutions
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 12, 2019, 11:21:15 AM via Website

Android app development process is a whole mean of basic stages. It includes designing, creation, development, and post-development. To build up an effective Android application a hearty and fail-proof mobile app development process is greatly required.

eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Jul 13, 2019, 11:06:09 AM via Website

Android mobile application development has become a go-to choice for busines owners. People consider mobile apps as one of the best ways to increase brand awareness. That’s where Android Developer has a significant role to play. Due to this realization, native apps have gained limelight. A field which was on the verge of getting knocked out.

Here are the steps you need to follow for android app development:

1. List Down Features
  2. Conducting A Research
  3. Discover The Audience
  4. Devising Monetization Tactic
  5. Crafting A Wireframe
  6. Approaching Local Developers
  7. UI/UX Design
  8. App Development & Testing
  9. Launch The App
  10. Take Audience Review
Helpful?
martin smith
martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Jul 22, 2019, 7:33:37 AM via Website

Good to know about this, very well mentioned, thanks for sharing the post...

Helpful?
eSparkBiz
Siya Carla

Sep 17, 2019, 12:53:45 PM via Website

Android app development is a series of processes performed one after another in order to create the app. Right from having an idea to the right implementation of all the processes, such an app development takes a considerable amount of time of the developer. The series-wise processes go as; coding the app, designing the framework, testing the final product, and then launching the same. The right coordination among all these levels helps deliver an app successfully.

Helpful?
soni singh
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 25, 2019, 9:10:00 AM via Website

Android app development, key factors are --

• Strategy
  • Design
  • Development
  • Integration
  • Testing
  • Implementation

Helpful?
souro9
  • Forum posts: 8

Sep 26, 2019, 1:15:56 PM via Website

I'll give you a gist of a typical Android App Development process at Space-O Canada

Project Discussion:- A sales representative offers a free consultation, where you can ask questions about your idea and prepares a proposal for you with a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).

Business Insight & Estimation:- After your project discussion, our meeting starts with a QA involvement and feasibility.
Herein, the maximum possible test cases are covered.

Signing NDA:- With the test cases and cost estimation prepared if you are ready to go with us then we sign the NDA with you so that your app idea is safe with us.

Wireframe:- Our Business team makes the prepares the flow of your app with Balsamiq 3.5.17 and AdobeXD wireframe design tool

UI/UX:- A questionnaire is sent to you which helps our designers to understand your requirements for UI/UX

App Development:- Now with UI/UX finalized our app android app developers execute your app idea into reality.
You get the complete walkthrough of the apps with project development tools like Basecamp and Trello.

QA Testing:- We have roughly 40 Android devices to check, locate and fix bugs.

Launching the app:- Don't worry, we also assist you in launching the app.

Post Launch Support:- After your app lands in the hands of the users, you are bound to receive feedback from your users. We at Space-O Canada offer an "after launch service program" for 3 months.

Kind Regards,
Sourodip Biswas
Space-O Canada

Helpful?
jiji

Sep 26, 2019, 1:33:03 PM via Website

Android app development means mobile app development services , if you mention what kind of mobile app you want it will be more easy for experts to explain

Helpful?
Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Feb 3, 2020, 3:04:25 PM via Website

If we are talking about mobile development, such as android, you should know there are a lot of things that should be taken in count. So to say, I was wondering how hard it could be to develop an app using a cross-platform environment. I found a great article that described the full process of cross-platform app development and it made a lot of things for me clear. Now I know that I will use a hybrid mobile app development build on Xamarin development tool. So, if there are somebody else who is thinking about cross-platform development, you better read the article before you start. There are lots of tips and useful info that should be followed for a perfect app development

— modified on Feb 3, 2020, 3:04:53 PM

Helpful?