How to Convert PDF to Word?

• Replies:7
Sam Guevarra
  • Forum posts: 21

Jul 18, 2019, 11:45:29 AM via Website

As a student there are a lot of paper works that’s need to be passed to your professor. Whether is printed form or through sending it to the email in PDF file format. On the other hand, there are some instances that you saw some typographical errors on the PDF file before you send it. Good thing, we have here the one of the best PDF to Word converters that you can use which is the LightPDF.

LightPDF

LightPDF is a free online tool which offers various PDF tools which include conversion from PDF and to PDF. It supports several document and image file formats such as Word, PPT, Excel, JPG, PNG and so on. Furthermore, users are not required to install any software or sign up to the program to utilize it. Also, it can be used in all platforms including Windows PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. Just make sure that your device is connected with the internet connection and have a browser use. To have further understanding on how the program works, see the steps given below.

• Go your favorite browser on your device and visit the official page of the tool.image
• Next, hit the “PDF to Word” button.
• To upload file, simply hit the “Choose File” button and select the PDF file you wish to convert.image
• Once the file is uploaded, it will automatically converted into Word.
• When the process is done, hit the “Download” icon to save the converted file on your device.image

Apart from conversion function, there are other features included in this tool. For example, users can edit PDF, extract images, add watermark, sign PDF, unlock, protect, merge, compress, rotate and split PDF. These features are free of charge, you will not pay any single amount when you use them.

— modified on Jul 19, 2019, 3:27:11 AM

eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Jul 18, 2019, 12:16:58 PM via Website

Hello, @Sam Guevarra! I read your description, and I visited the site you have provided. It is very amazing to know that there are many option, i.e., png to pdf, excel to pdf, pdf to png, pdf to jpg. Also, other tools like merge pdf split pdf, and watermark pdf is excellent.

Helpful?
Sam Guevarra
martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Aug 22, 2019, 1:48:09 PM via Website

We have many online tools to convert word to pdf, you mentioned tool also very nice to use, thanks for sharing the post...

Helpful?
Matthew Magro
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 16, 2020, 3:36:06 PM via Website

The tool that you have shared here is limited to one format i.e. you can either convert PDF to another format or another format to PDF. Someone who is looking to convert any file type of any file type which is not mentioned on your tool is not able to convert with your tool. Although, It is a good one but have you tried any unique file converter that lets you convert any of your file formats to a number of support file formats at a single shop.

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Feb 17, 2020, 1:29:06 AM via Website

Instead of posting at the bottom of an old thread it would be probably better to start a new one with your question Matthew Magro

Helpful?
quicksilver
  • Forum posts: 9

Feb 19, 2020, 7:42:58 AM via Website

I believe it wasn't a question from Matthew, Marco.
He just mentioned that this soft won't work with other file types. Still yes, seems like he needs a different program for his task.

Helpful?
Amilii
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 28, 2020, 7:30:15 AM via Website

Thank you for sharing, but actually there are so many good converter tools. I personally prefer Deli PDF Converter which is free and effective, I hope this good tool can be known by more users.

Helpful?
Engineer.AI
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 28, 2020, 1:51:24 PM via Website

My dude, just type into the app store, these particular parameters - you're bound to stumble upon atleast 10 good converters. I should know because I've used them without hassle.

~Engineer.AI

Helpful?