- Forum posts: 19
Jul 18, 2019, 11:45:29 AM via Website
Jul 18, 2019 11:45:29 AM via Website
As a student there are a lot of paper works that’s need to be passed to your professor. Whether is printed form or through sending it to the email in PDF file format. On the other hand, there are some instances that you saw some typographical errors on the PDF file before you send it. Good thing, we have here the one of the best PDF to Word converters that you can use which is the LightPDF.
LightPDF is a free online tool which offers various PDF tools which include conversion from PDF and to PDF. It supports several document and image file formats such as Word, PPT, Excel, JPG, PNG and so on. Furthermore, users are not required to install any software or sign up to the program to utilize it. Also, it can be used in all platforms including Windows PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. Just make sure that your device is connected with the internet connection and have a browser use. To have further understanding on how the program works, see the steps given below.
• Go your favorite browser on your device and visit the official page of the tool.
• Next, hit the “PDF to Word” button.
• To upload file, simply hit the “Choose File” button and select the PDF file you wish to convert.
• Once the file is uploaded, it will automatically converted into Word.
• When the process is done, hit the “Download” icon to save the converted file on your device.
Apart from conversion function, there are other features included in this tool. For example, users can edit PDF, extract images, add watermark, sign PDF, unlock, protect, merge, compress, rotate and split PDF. These features are free of charge, you will not pay any single amount when you use them.
— modified on Jul 19, 2019, 3:27:11 AM