Top 9 Android Apps for YouTubers

• Replies:2
technosaroha
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 20, 2019, 8:05:49 AM via Website

Creating a YouTube channel is not that hard but maintaining the video quality, audio quality and editing of your videos is a little bit tough. So here are some of the best video editing apps for YouTubers, with every type of apps any YouTuber need to grow his/her channel.

Android Apps for video editing are Kinemaster, Powerdirector, Viva video, etc.

Best Android apps for designing the thumbnail are PixelLab, PicSay Pro, Canva, etc.

Now if you are looking for more apps for YouTubers like analytics app, for finding the tags, for checking the score of your competitor's, you must check our detailed post about Android Apps for YouTubers.

Visit my blog at technosaroha dotcom.

eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Jul 24, 2019, 9:16:18 AM via Website

Nice post! I read it, and I find it very helpful. I have tried KineMaster and Viva Video but only free versions. Firstly, I have used Viva and then KineMaster now. Both come with excellent features, but we need to take a pro version to remove the watermark. That's not affordable to everybody. Well, are there other apps which are free to use for video editing?

Helpful?
martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Aug 19, 2019, 7:29:16 AM via Website

For making video Kinemaster is really the best android app and for editing pics Canva is good...

Helpful?