Auto Cleaning app

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 24, 2019, 9:32:04 PM via Website

I am a pretty tech savvy person and I hate to have to resort to a forum but I can't seem to come up with any answer for this other then a factory reset. My problem is there seems to be some kind of hidden app or hidden setting that tries to clean my app every time I switch to any app or even switch to the home screen. My phone is a LG K8 with no mods on it.

• Forum posts: 45

Aug 14, 2019, 11:09:36 AM via Website

I need a parquet mop. I did not think it would be so hard to find. I was on the market, there are a lot of mops with flat caps so different covers are put on, whether from soft cotton, different shaggy cords, from synthetics and microfiber type (looks like a towel). And on the Internet, I have seen such a type https://cleanhomeguide.com/best-brooms-for-hardwood-floors/ and now I'm wondering whether to take the cheapest one on the market or order it on the Internet. Has anyone had such experience?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 408

Aug 15, 2019, 3:07:50 AM via Website

It is not very clear what your problem is. Anyway if it is something that keeps kicking in every time you use an app it should use your battery. Check what is using your battery and you will probably find the culprit and be able to uninstall it

Helpful?