Which VPN is safe for android?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 51

Aug 7, 2019, 11:53:13 AM via Website

CyberGhost VPN App is one of the most trusted, secure brands in the virtual private network industry, and that's for good reason. It's super fast and extremely safe, boasting an SSL-secured network with 256-bit encryption and, get this, unlimited bandwidth and speed.

Best answer
  • Forum posts: 97

Aug 8, 2019, 7:55:42 AM via Website

According to tech.co, highest-ranked VPN is PureVPN. Also, here are the screenshots. You can compare and see what's suitable for your needs.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 7, 2019, 12:38:00 PM via Website

here are too many VPNs available when you go and search best VPN on Play store, & It’s very confusing to choose between them. Because security comes first! I know It’s very difficult to trust any VPN that it’s secure or not and after Doing Some good research on google I’ve found Hotspot Shield useful and secure, I’ve explained some of its features below for your ease!

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 36

Aug 8, 2019, 7:08:56 AM via Website

I didn't trust on any VPN that's why i didn't try once till now.

Helpful?
Best answer

Aug 8, 2019, 7:55:42 AM via Website

According to tech.co, highest-ranked VPN is PureVPN. Also, here are the screenshots. You can compare and see what's suitable for your needs.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 8, 2019, 5:07:37 PM via Website

Completely Agree with you eSparkBiz, PureVPN works best on android devices, I have been using it from along time to access the Irish shows with its Ireland vpn servers and I always get amazing streaming speed.

purevpn.com/servers/ireland-vpn

— modified on Aug 8, 2019, 5:07:52 PM

Helpful?

Aug 9, 2019, 7:51:05 AM via Website

Thanks for supporting!

Helpful?