Happy Safari - The happiest zoo in the world!

• Replies:3
Tda13
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 8, 2019, 11:45:48 AM via Website

Game link here: https://safari.app.link/forumlaunch

Become the world's most celebrated zookeeper in this cute and wildly fun HAPPY SAFARI!

image image image

Endangered animals from around the world need your help!

Travel to distant locations by land, air, and sea. Rescue lots of amazingly diverse species from across the planet that are facing extinction, providing a safe home in your charming zoo that's full of surprises. Collect and care for your favourite animals, cleaning and upgrading their living space, feeding and nurturing them, until adorable baby arrivals make their entrance! Collect the rarest and cutest animals to attract flocks of paying visitors and once your babies grow up, release them to repopulate the wild.

• Travel the globe: Rescue real-life endangered animals in over 20 STUNNING WORLD LOCATIONS
  • LEARN facts about the real endangered animals of the world and how we’re fighting to protect them.
  • Rescue all the animals: Help repopulate the world’s MOST ENDANGERED ANIMALS
  • Adorable baby animals: Raise the CUTEST LITTLE BABIES on the planet
  • Happy Safari is FREE TO DOWNLOAD and FREE TO PLAY

Get it here: https://safari.app.link/forumlaunch

— modified on Aug 8, 2019, 11:46:26 AM

mariopepper
  • Forum posts: 19

Aug 21, 2019, 7:09:38 PM via Website

I would like to visit this zoo

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Feb 21, 2020, 1:59:56 AM via Website

Looks very nice. I will tell my daughter

Helpful?
Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Feb 21, 2020, 1:15:22 PM via Website

Nortman

An interesting game which represents the real life on Safari, Africa. My kid used to play this game a lot and recently he said he wants to fly to Africa to save the endangered species like: Chimpanzee, Black Rhino, Rothschild's Giraffe and even African Penguin. My heart almost melted when I heard that, realizing what a generous and well-educated boy I raise. I have always thought that these games have only negative effects on children’s brain, making them not to understand the differences of real and virtual life. As a good mother, I instantly booked a luxury private safari lodge and soon I will make the dream of my son to come true. In this case virtual reality will be replaced with real life emotions and experiences.

You are such a wonderful mom! I heard the trip on safari costs a fortune, but you anyway paid for everything. Your son should be really proud of you.

— modified on Feb 21, 2020, 1:50:35 PM

Helpful?