Multi user support for Android Go

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 19, 2019, 1:59:05 PM via Website

Hello,

I've got a ZTE Blade L130 with Android 9 Go. I wanted to set up a second restricted user on this device but didn't find any option to add a user. Can anybody say if Android Go generally doesn't support multi user? Or is this a special feature from ZTE - which contradicts the intend of Android One/Go in my opinion?

Thanks for helping.

• Forum posts: 28

Aug 20, 2019, 3:59:30 AM via Website

To get started, go ahead and give the notification shade a tug, then tap the gear icon.

On Android Nougat and below, scroll down to the “Users’ entry. On Oreo, it’s “Users & Accounts,” then you’ll tap the “Users” entry. From this point forward, the two should be pretty much identical.

To add a new account, just tap the “New User” button. A dialog will pop up asking you confirm the new user addition.

At this point, you can choose to set the new user up now or wait till later. If you choose to set it up now, you’ll immediately be “logged out” of the profile you’re currently using and tossed into the setup menu.
I recomended to download twitter photos about this explain

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 22, 2019, 10:50:55 PM via Website

Hello,

thanks for the answer. But there is no user icon at the notification shade and also no "User & Accounts" entry in the settings menu. There is just a single "Accounts" entry with no user setup inside.

Has someone a Android Go to verify my problem?

Thanks a lot.

Helpful?